Thread: Phenomenal Penny!

Phenomenal Penny!

Well my goodness, Pending Mischief, you are one amazing hen! You write a wonderful story, and tell it like it is - the world as your HuMom knows it would stop, without you there to keep things moving properly.

I enjoyed learning about your many activities and all the things you do to help keep order. You gave me a wonderful start to my day. Have a wonderful day Penny!

Pending Mischief

Name:  06c.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  287.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I really enjoyed your story and can see how
    much you help around the place.
    Your Mom is lucky to have a beautiful girl
    such as you.
    Celebrate your special day and keep up the
    good work.

Precious Penny!

Hi Penny! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to all of your dear feathered friends, too!

What a beautiful, utterly precious Silver Laced Wyandotte you are, Penny! I SO enjoyed meeting you and the gang today, reading your heartening backstory, learning of the happy, care-free life you and the gang are living, seeing all of those heart-melting photos! How lucky your mommy is, being surrounded by so much feathered and furry love, having a "helping hen," a best friend and loving companion in you, sweetheart! You're just as special as can be, Penny, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotilght!

Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day, Penny...hanging with the flock and climbing trees; taste testing your mom's lunch and checking Flea's food; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Penny, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to beatuiful Phoenix, Phoebe and Marley, Flea the pup, all of your feathered friends, too!

I'm home!!!

Me and the gang!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pending Mischief, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Silver Laced Wyandotte hen you are! Thanks for sharing all those great photos of you and your friends at different stages of life. You are all adorable in them. And what an interesting story you have to tell there! You clearly fill an important role in your household, keeping things going for your dear Mom and your chickie friends and Flea the Dog. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pending Mischief, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Penny! What a lovely laced Wyandotte girl you are! Your feather pattern definitely looks like lace to me!

You are a very busy girl, too- with many important things to do all through the day! You help with gardening by picking up seeds your mom drops into the dirt You help with bed-making, you test mom's lunch and check Flea's food. You occasionally go up into a tree! Best of all you sing your special Morning Song to your person each day! Perfect!

Happy, happy Pet of the Day to you, Penny!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Hi Penny, you are so beautiful and smart! I am sure your Mum would be completely lost without you and I have to say that you made my whole day! I have had the worst bloody day ever and I have a big old smile now, thank you so much. You are the most magnificent POTD EVER dear Penny, waaaay too cute!

What a beautiful hen you are, Penny. I'm sure your Mom loves all the help you give her too. Congrats on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Penny, on being POTD! We loved reading your story and we're so glad you have such a wonderful home and loving family! You're adorable! We want the world to GO VEGGIE!! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net