Thread: Coco the Incredible

Coco the Incredible

She is so sweet and beautiful. Love that droopy ear! Try getting her a sand pit (children's plastic pool filled with sand) and show her to dig in that.

Dearest Chloe, what a beautiful Border Collie you are, with that gorgeous brown and white fur! You are full of energy and mischief, too, and you make your dear people smile with your antics. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chloe, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Coco

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful, energetic girl you are.
    Digging holes is part of being an outside girl.
    Your family loves you know matter what you do.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Coco!

Hi Coco! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous BC girl you are, Coco! Your coloring is stunning, as are those amazing, copper colored eyes! And in true BC style, you're so athletic, packed with personality and boundless energy, to say the least!

Coco has kept us active and kissed and licked many tears. We have a large fenced yard and she just has to run! Even on rainy, muddy days, we have to let her get her energy out. We love her , but she is different from our other dogs, because she wants to spend the whole day out side from day light till dark. This has forced my husband, son and I to speed more time outdoors playing with her. Coco is a champion in Frisbee, and loves catching her football. I taught her to jump through a hula-hoop. She loves all of her toys indoor and out, and she will keep them piled together.
    Keeping your humans active, in addition to licking away those tears, comforting them and helping to heal their hearts...What more could a family hope for in a furkid! I'm so sorry to learn of the passing of your beloved predecessors Zoe and (tragically), Robbie. But thanks to you your humans' tears are washed away, the smiles returning to their faces! As for those "holes." Filling them up every day a small price to pay for your unconditional love and devotion! Then again, you've got that innocent "who me?" maneuver down pat! How blessed your family is, having a furkid, a full fledged family member in you, Coco! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Coco! Meeting you, seeing all of your beautiful, heart-melting photos (baby pic), has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special, active, fun filled day of celebration...playing Frisbee and football, jumping through your hula hoop (how cool is that!), piling up those toys, lol, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Coco, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Coco!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Coco dog of the day Dec.3

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  large.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful, energetic girl you are.
    Digging holes is part of being an outside girl.
    Your family loves you know matter what you do.
    Celebrate your special day.
    We want to thank everyone for all the loving comments. I do have a child's pool I got for the hot summer so I will try filling it with sand. The hole digging worries me because she flies around the yard so fast ,we would be horrified if she broke her leg. Again we were very happy and pleased she was picked Dog of the day and Merry Christmas , Happy Holidays to all