Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
I can't upload pictures to an existing album on PT. When I open an existing album and hit Upload pictures, I get the Manage attachment window with different pictures I uploaded. Then, if I upload a picture from there, it shows up in the Home field and also in Attachment field, but along with some entirely different pictures that aren't in the album I want to upload to. And how do I get to the code for each picture (the one you copy). I can't see any options for that and I can't see how to delete any of them either.

Okay, it is different now, and a little confusing. To add photos to an album,

1. Select the album, and open it.

2. Hit the link for "Upload pictures"

3. Once you do that you will see a window with all the pictures you ever attached, not just the ones in this album. I, for example, have 5 pages of pictures to scroll through.

4. To add a new picture, hit the button on the top right that says "Add Files" choose the file on your computer and hit "Upload"

(Randi, I am guessing this is the point where you got to, and then got confused and stopped.)

5. It puts this picture in a lower window labeled "Attachments"

6. This photo is already checked, you can change your mind at this point and uncheck it, but if you want to continue, leave it checked.

7. If you want to add anything else of the pictures you see above to the album, drag them down into this area. Then hit "Done."

But you are not yet actually done.

This brings up a window that says "Pending Pictures" and you have to his "Save Changes" to move that picture (or pictures) into the album.

Now, to use it in a thread: Click once on a picture in the album, it will bring you to the larger version of the picture, and underneath the picture there will be the two boxes you are used to, one with the "picture URL" for pasting on another website, and one with "BB Code" for pasting into a thread here. Copy, paste into your thread, and away you go!