Thread: Apologies and Status Update!

Apologies and Status Update!

Hi everyone, I have no electricity, so cannot update the websites until I do. Where I now look be, in Windham Vermont, got over - we’ll over - a foot of heavy wet snow, and trees are down across power lines - much of the town is without electricity. Last week we finally got an electrician to come and he is going to have us an estimate and a recommendation on what size generator we would need to keep the house and Internet working by - but I don’t have it yet! That will be the plan moving forward d. I just wanted you all to
    Know.

I will post again when we have power back, sorry there was no new Pet, Dog, or CatoftheDay today! Say a prayer for us that power returns soon!
    I've Been Frosted

So glad to hear from you, Karen! And I'm so glad it's a technical problem of electricity and not some sudden illness or personal disaster.

I was worried about what might have happened that there weren't any Critters of the Day!

Prayers and loving good wishes that the power returns soon! Meanwhile, take the time you need to keep going and get things done right when they can be done.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler
    Last edited by phesina; 11-27-2018 at 09:11 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yikes! I wonder if you got the remnants of the storm that hit the Midwest on Sunday. It was wet, heavy snow- the kind that's best for making snowmen. I'm glad you are okay!

Hugs---
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Glad to know that it was Electricity breakdown and not my personal computer .
    Hope it will be repaired soon, all the best of luck.

Blog Entries
    So good to hear you are well, I just assumed I was confused as to everything and such. You just take your sweet time, I'm just glad to know what's up babe! We can certainly all get by 'till your up and runnin'. I just thought maybe I zoned out for a day or two 🤔😴🤔

I too am glad it's "only" a technical problem of electricity and not some sudden illness or personal disaster. I hope you will get the power up and running soon, and hope you have a fireplace for heating. Until then, sit back and enjoy a rest.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

No fireplace, but I am sitting in the car to charge my phones be, and that’s warm! We do have a propane store be, so have water boiling just to keep some flame going and keep
    It from getting too cold and pipes freezing. It is snowing more today, powder this time, and just a few inches so far. The power company says it will be restored by 7:53 tonight, so I am not going to disconnect this bugs and head elsewhere, just gonna hunker down in place, should bel and clean the house some. And keep the dog and cat amused and fed! Biscuit the golden poodle mix is NoT helpful when she’s velvet bag, Sassafras the kitten is least helpful when sweeping. But they keep us amused anyway!
    I've Been Frosted

I hope that your power is back by now!
    I'm glad that everybody is ok.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

How are you doing today, Karen?

Happy To Hear Nothing Dire

Pet of the Day, et al is the sunshine to my heart. Happy to know that the problem is solvable and you are well.
    ~Joseph in San Francisco

Glad updated, Karen

We were afraid you were ill. Hoping you get your power ASAP. Hugs from Texas! Bari

Thanks everyone. They are now projecting that our electricity will not be back on until Saturday, 10 pm! So I packed my computers in my car, and am now at my niece Emily's apartment in New Hampshire, where they got rain, not snow, and not as much rain even.

Took off my sweater and second pair of socks for the first time in days! I will be able to update the sites for tomorrow.
    I've Been Frosted