Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I guess it's time...Sassy's last photos [17]

I guess it's time...Sassy's last photos [17]

It is really hard posting these. It has been less then two weeks since Sassy Munchkin Snowball G. went to the RB. I am having an easier time. I do not cry anymore, but I STILL think about her constantly. I still hear the barking when I come home, I still hear the pitter-patter on the floor downstairs. I still love you, and I always will. You broke my heart, unintentionally, when you left. I thought I would share these last pictures. I am so thankful it was a gorgeous day out. We sat in the yard for awhile. I thanked her for everything and I told her how much I loved her and how great she made my life. We went over all the old memories. They didn't make me cry, they made me smile.

Pretty close up face..

hiding her pretty face..

Growling at the wind blowing in her face..

[more in the next pics..]

Sitting by the pool..

being cute..[as always]

Being alert..[AND CUTE]

Being a silly goose like she always was.

With her mommy....

My Favorite picture of this batch. I <3 it. She looks so cute. I love her and miss her so much!

What a doll baby!!!!!!!! She had the best life with you and your family...it's so obvious! All of us who love our animals as much as PTers do KNOW the pain that is associated with loving so much. It is all worth it but that doesn't lessen the pain when it happens! I am so sorry for your loss! Thanks for sharing those

Awww, thank you for sharing these with us, I know how hard it must be. Sending you hugs!
    I've Been Frosted

I am glad you were able to post this thread. I have been wondering how you have been dealing. I am so happy to hear it is getting a bit easier for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    I love how she still has that smile of hers, even in the last photos of her. I think that was one of my favorite things about seeing her pictures.. her smile. :] Eventhough her smile looked a bit weary in the end (I certainly can't blame her), the joy she had shines through. I have faith that you made the right decision. No doubt about it.

Thanks for making this thread. I will miss seeing that girl, but I will never forget her. I love how I feel like I have gotten to know a dog that I have never met that resided miles upon miles away. :]

(((Hugs))) and good vibes headed in your direction.

Oh Alyssa, what nice pictures of sweet Sassy. Thank you for posting them. I miss her. I know how hard it must be for you. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures of Sassy. Throughout your life, you will have many loving dogs, but I know Sassy will always hold a special spot.
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Oh yeah, I also forgot, I made a memorial video for her. It's kind of long though, and no there is nothing wrong with the music at the beginning.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BTeKrk2YbQk

This is always so hard because they don't have the same life span as us. What a sweetie! I know you miss her and will for a time to come. We wish her well as the Rainbow Bridge and have many fun, furry companions to play with. A large hug to you!

Very nice video. So many cute pictures of Sassy.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thank your for sharing Sassy's last pictures with us, I won't ever forget her.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Alyssa, thank you for sharing those pictures of your much loved and beautiful little girl. The video too, I'm not ashamed to admit I shed a few tears watching it.

Rest in peace, special little Sassy girl.

Thank you for posting these Alyssa. Sassy always looked like a puppy to me, just as she does in these pictures. That sweet little face is irresistible. I am glad you are doing better. Missing her will last for a long time and it is a normal thing.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Lovely photos and videos. Thanks for sharing them.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June