Thread: Mlb 2013!

Hybrid View

Boooooo Pirates, cards have been knocked out of first place and are trailing by a few games... always seems to happen to us midway through the season! It's ok, we've always been a wild card team, anyway

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    Boooooo Pirates, cards have been knocked out of first place and are trailing by a few games... always seems to happen to us midway through the season! It's ok, we've always been a wild card team, anyway
    Yeah, I'm pretty mad about that too and last night's game didn't make me feel any better. The Cards are a better team than that. I'm glad they won that extra inning game a couple of nights ago. Hopefully we can win today and take two out of three from the Pirates.

Even Redbird is hanging his head in shame

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

Slugger Field, the AAA Reds affliate made it into second place in the USA Today poll.

It's a wonderful place, they left up the brick facade of an old brick building and built the field behind it - I have been a few times and really love it.

The most expensive regulat ticket is 11 bucks and they have specials like 1.00 dog and soda night, dollar beer night and they also have an All-You-Can-Eat offering in a covered pavillion in right field.

http://www.mydesert.com/article/B2/2...eague-ballpark

I grew up hating the Reds, so I have to suck it up when I go to a game......

It was a pretty good game last night even though the Cardinals got lucky in the 12th. My Buccos are still in first place by two games. Go Bucs!!

Max Scherzer is now 19 - 1

And, he also had a double - knocking in the winning run