Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl + Mardi Gras = Catmobile fun?

Oh Brutus, you haven't scared anyone away, we can't wait to meet you and have you join in all the fun. We Catmobile kitties get VIP treatment everywhere we go. We always watch the Superbowl from the special VIP box after we run on the field with all the players while they warm up for the game. There are always plenty of treats for everyone, do you like cheezburgers? If there's a place you'd like to see along the way be sure to let us know so our ace co-pilot Pinot can plan it in.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hello, most adorable Brutus! Welcome to the Catmobile!!

Dear Groucho and Pinot, I will bring some extra blankets so everyone has a comfortable place to sit and watch Frankie, Mac, Buster and any other players if they don't wish to join in.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi fellow kitties! I guess many of you were watching the games yesterday to find out who we'll be seeing in the Superbowl - it will be San Francisco and Pinot's beloved Ravens. She looks so good in purple! We need to decide when we're going to leave so we can arrange for plenty of snacks and maybe a little sight seeing along the way. For those of you who want to go, please let Pinot know as soon as possible so she can make sure everyone will be picked up.

Your friend,
    Groucho

We're all going! With bagpipes and dancing shoes too!

Poppy
    Elmer
    Bob
    Sparkler
    Princess Poppaea Sabina Eugenia

We're sad to say our beloved Lavinia went to the Rainbow Bridge on Monday, Jan. 14, but Lavinia Angel will be flying along with everyone.
    Last edited by phesina; 02-02-2013 at 05:26 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi fellow kitties! I guess many of you were watching the games yesterday to find out who we'll be seeing in the Superbowl - it will be San Francisco and Pinot's beloved Ravens. She looks so good in purple! We need to decide when we're going to leave so we can arrange for plenty of snacks and maybe a little sight seeing along the way. For those of you who want to go, please let Pinot know as soon as possible so she can make sure everyone will be picked up.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    I'm so excited!! My Meowmie told me to take lots of pictures on my Catberry - she wishes she could be there, too! She told me I could borrow her special Ravens Mardi Gras beads!!

Ready, kitties?!

Purrs - Go Ravens - Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Meowm is going to wait a few more days before she goes to get the cheesecakes for us. She said I can take the train to Momcat and Groucho's house and meet the Catmobile group there. Stoopid Meowm - she has been telling everyone on the phone that Coach Harbaugh's team is going to win! She doesn't realize that both teams have coaches named Harbaugh?! Hello?!!

Lubz,
    Cassie

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Chip, Chuck, Frankie, and Winnie and Angel are ready to go any time. Frankie packed an extra ball glove for Brutis and is bringing his little football too. That boy does love sports!!! They are all so excited to see their friends again.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

My boys LOVE THE 49ers, so both conferences will have kitty fans. They all can't wait!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi fellow kitties,
    Well, we're in countdown now with the Superbowl one week from today. The Catmobile will be at my place on Tuesday afternoon, the staff is putting a new heating system in because it's sooo cold and the weather is going to get crazy again. Be sure to pack some warm things in with your sunglasses. I haven't heard from Pinot yet but I'm thinking about leaving bright and early Thursday morning. Spencer at Trenton's Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe said to let him know when we're leaving, breakfast will be served while his crew stocks the Catmobile up with lots of tasty treats.

It's still not too late to join in so call Pinot and let her know you're coming. To those of you flying in, let us know what airport you're coming into and the Catmobile will pick you up. If you're coming in by train, take the Amtrack to Trenton and you'll be picked up. As always, you're welcome to stay at my place until we head out.

I can't wait to see all of you again. My lovely Inka will be here on Tuesday. Hmmm, how about something special for the kitty couples for Valentine's Day?

Your friend,
    Groucho

Dear Groucho, I will have Cassie fly to Philadelphia on Wednesday with her suitcase and cheesecakes if that works for you and Momcat. The weather is supposed to change for the worse around here mid-week.

Thank you,
    Elyse

My gang are on the way. Their pilot friend is flying them in. They will let you know the details Groucho, so you can pick them up at the airport.

They thought they'd better git while the gittin is sood as we say. Frankie had his first ever time out yesterday for chewing holes in two 17 pound bags of their kitty kibble. I know it was him because I had shooed him away from them several times. Then Chip distracted me and voila!!!

We are to have severe storms here tomorrow anyway and I don't want them traveling during storms.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

We're all set to leave Thursday - there will be plenty of surprises in the Catmobile! Y'all ready?

GO RAVENS!

​GO RAVENS!!

My boys are flying in. Ming is getting over yet another UTI so he is bringing his antibiotics (as well as his bagpipes) with him. (What is with this cat and UTIs?) Could someone make sure he takes his meds 2X per day until Saturday? Thanks.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    My boys are flying in. Ming is getting over yet another UTI so he is bringing his antibiotics (as well as his bagpipes) with him. (What is with this cat and UTIs?) Could someone make sure he takes his meds 2X per day until Saturday? Thanks.
    Hi katladyd,
    Groucho is tying up some last minute details but he asked me to assure you that Ming will take his meds. A few kitty nurses will be on the trip so they will definitely keep an eye on him.

Well, I understand the kitties have been having a TIME in the Big Easy! One of Pinot's surprises was for them to meet a special Ravens fan, Captain Deeefense, from Baltimore. He's quite a character and, the best part, he won a big time Tailgate party with more trimmings than you could name. The kitties had some great food and took a nap in his big chair. The party will continue tomorrow; today was just a warm up. The girls have been SHOPPING!! They have all been collecting TONS of beads in anticipation of Mardi Gras. The Catmobile has a great spot in Jackson Square so they can enjoy the sights and food.

This afternoon all the kitties gathered in the Catmobile, crossed paws and bowed heads to honor their dear friend Fister, who crossed to the Bridge. They will all miss him deeply. After some memories were shared they went to Preservation Hall for some New Orleans Jazz. The band dedicated a special song for Fister. Knowing he wouldn't want it any other way, the kitties will continue on to dinner, and will meet the horsies for a special evening before the Superbowl tomorrow.

Purrents, everyone is OK, but your credit cards may be in danger.

​GO RAVENS!!