Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She is such a WHINER!

She is such a WHINER!

Just listen to this girl whine. This is nothing compared to how she was whining and crying before I got out the camera. All that noise made it kind of hard for me to watch my tv show. All because Katie had a bone. Tori could have went right back to the doggy basket and got her own, but NOOO she has to have Katie's. Check out my Katie girl, so calm and so cool .

The video is not the best quality. My room was dark and I didn't want to get up and turn on anymore lights, because I was afraid she would quit

LMAO!!!! aren´t Huskies smart!!! love that Tori

she´s like "aww please please give me your bone sis Katie...............please..........maaaa......... .tell her to give me her bone......i want it........." and then " ha ha she´s asleep i´ll steal it......mwahahaha"
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Wow that's some noise there! If she does it outside do you get questioning looks like she's hurt or abused? Just wondering because Roxie has a screaming bark and so many people come out wondering what's dying.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Aww, lol that is so cute!! At about 53 sec I think it sounds like she says "momma!" lol. Very cute, I was waiting for Kaite to get up and steal it back haha. Thanks for sharing!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Aww! What a cute little girl! I bet she was finally glad to get that bone!

That was so funny!
    Thank goodness sneaky Tori ended up happy and the winning stopped. lol

----<---<--<{(@

that was cute!! shhh don't tell Tori or she'll never stop whining, hee hee. Katie should be wearing shades. Very cool.
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

LOL how sneaky. I loved that video lol. Teddy couldn't figure out where the crying was coming from.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

WOW!
    She is to cute and boy does she know how to make noise. She is just the cutest thing, but why was she whining so much lol?

If she does it outside do you get questioning looks like she's hurt or abused?
    Actually she is pretty quiet when she is outside. Unless, she is on a leash around a bunch of other dogs. Then she gets super talkative because she thinks she should be off leash so she can run around with all the dogs like she does at the dog park

At about 53 sec I think it sounds like she says "momma!" lol
    OMG, Beth! I thought she said "momma" then too. I almost typed that but then I thought..noo, its just me being mom and imagining it....lol.

but why was she whining so much lol?
    LOL..because she is a husky and a very spoiled husky. She wanted Katie's bone.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

Aw, what a cute little spoiled husky! I love how she's reaching her paws out to Katie, who is ever so cool! Tori is actually quite polite, at least she "asked" and didn't fight over it....her patience paid off big time! Your girls are just precious, please hug both for me.

Don't husky's have the greatest personalities? I so miss having one in the house., that little act reminded me so much of my ex's husky, Mylo. (Darn I miss that dog)

Give that girl a big ol hug from me please.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Omg, that was great! I was laughing so hard when Tori was pawing at the blanket on the chair. They remind me so much of Ebony and Jada. Pit bulls are vocal as well Ebony respects Jada so she doesn't take anything from her she just makes a lot of noise. Your girls are so fun to watch. Make another video of them soon would you please?

Were you watching Super Nova? I think thats what I heard on your TV.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Quote Originally Posted by Jadapit
    Omg, that was great! I was laughing so hard when Tori was pawing at the blanket on the chair.
    I loved that part too! Tori is sooooooo cute, I loved the video

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

aw! I know how annoying it can get though. Niño whines at almost everything, and it's higher pitched than that!

Niño & Eliza