Thread: Beautiful Ruby!

Beautiful Ruby!

Congratulations, Ruby, on being DOTD! You are adorable and so photogenic! We are soooo glad to hear your diabetes is under control and that your human parent was infinitely kind and patient, handling your medical condition. (We have had several pets that require daily medicine, intense medical care and unending TLC.) You are a fighter and so strong-willed! What an inspiration! We hope your life continues to be happy and stress-free! Have a wonderful day, Ruby! You certainly deserve this DOTD honor! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congrats on being DOTD Ruby!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

3. Thank you CavyMom!

Quote Originally Posted by CavyMom View Post
    Congratulations, Ruby, on being DOTD! You are adorable and so photogenic! We are soooo glad to hear your diabetes is under control and that your human parent was infinitely kind and patient, handling your medical condition. (We have had several pets that require daily medicine, intense medical care and unending TLC.) You are a fighter and so strong-willed! What an inspiration! We hope your life continues to be happy and stress-free! Have a wonderful day, Ruby! You certainly deserve this DOTD honor! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net
    Thank you so much for such a warm welcome, CavyMom. I am so excited to have been chosen and it's just another reason I'm a lucky dog with a really good life! Much love to you and yours!

4. Thank you Ramanth!

Quote Originally Posted by ramanth View Post
    Congrats on being DOTD Ruby!
    I appreciate your kind words, Ramanth, and feel very honored!

Ruby's a gem!

Hi Ruby! Happy Dog of the Day! Oh, what a handsome (love that stylin' tie), healthy, *sparkly* pup you are, looking so festive all decked out in that beautiful gold garland! (Deck the hounds...!) And all that "beauty rest" sure is paying off, Ruby...you don't look half your age! What a heartwarming story your mommy has shared with us, Ruby! It's wonderful to hear of your miraculous recovery, how well you're doing after your very, very scary close brush with the unspeakable! What a brave boy you were, fighting so valiantly to stay alive. You truly are a fighter and a survivor, and your parents are heroes as well, taking up the challenge of your care, doing all that is necessary to make sure you stay healthy! As your wise mommy says, you pups, all of our animal companions, teach us to be better people...stronger, more patient, more compassionate, more loving humans...and the gift of your unconditional love is our priceless reward! You truly are one gem of a boy, Ruby, and your family so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, a very merry Christmas, and a happy and healthy 2014! Much love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Ruby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Ruby dog! I am so happy to meet you today! I agree with everything that my friends have already said. I'm glad you came through your initial diagnosis with diabetes. I'm glad you and your people have worked out your injections and daily care! I am especially glad that you are happy, loved and adorable! Could you please have your people give you some extra petting and a big hug for me, because your story and pictures gave me a huge smile Happy Dog of the Day to you, Ruby!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Ruby,

I'm so happy to meet you sweet boy. You have the sweetest face. I am so glad you
    were able to overcome your illness & live to be a happy boy again. Congratulations on being chosen
    as today's special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you bunches of hugs & kisses sweetheart.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

8. Sweet Tatsxxx11

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Ruby! Happy Dog of the Day! Oh, what a handsome (love that stylin' tie), healthy, *sparkly* pup you are, looking so festive all decked out in that beautiful gold garland! (Deck the hounds...!) And all that "beauty rest" sure is paying off, Ruby...you don't look half your age! What a heartwarming story your mommy has shared with us, Ruby! It's wonderful to hear of your miraculous recovery, how well you're doing after your very, very scary close brush with the unspeakable! What a brave boy you were, fighting so valiantly to stay alive. You truly are a fighter and a survivor, and your parents are heroes as well, taking up the challenge of your care, doing all that is necessary to make sure you stay healthy! As your wise mommy says, you pups, all of our animal companions, teach us to be better people...stronger, more patient, more compassionate, more loving humans...and the gift of your unconditional love is our priceless reward! You truly are one gem of a boy, Ruby, and your family so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, a very merry Christmas, and a happy and healthy 2014! Much love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Ruby!
    I can't stop wagging my tail as I read this message from you Tatsxxx11. Thank you so very much for reading my story and taking the time to write to me. It makes me and my humans very happy to know that my story brings inspiration to anyone, under any circumstances. I am thankful for every day and especially thankful for humans like you. Merry Christmas and a wonderful and happy new year to you filled with wags and kisses and belly rubs!!!

Ruby
    My name's Ruby. Get to know me better on my dog blog at MyUntangledLife.com!

9. Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Hello Ruby,

I'm so happy to meet you sweet boy. You have the sweetest face. I am so glad you
    were able to overcome your illness & live to be a happy boy again. Congratulations on being chosen
    as today's special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you bunches of hugs & kisses sweetheart.xoxoxo
    Hi Lizbud!! I am so lucky to be dog of the day and thank you for making me feel even more special!! Kisses and rolls around the grass to you!

10. Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Hi, Ruby dog! I am so happy to meet you today! I agree with everything that my friends have already said. I'm glad you came through your initial diagnosis with diabetes. I'm glad you and your people have worked out your injections and daily care! I am especially glad that you are happy, loved and adorable! Could you please have your people give you some extra petting and a big hug for me, because your story and pictures gave me a huge smile Happy Dog of the Day to you, Ruby!
    Hi Cassiesmom! It means so much that you took the time to read my story and reach out to me. My ears are all perked up and I'm wagging my tail and enjoying the petting and hugs!