Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wonderful News About Starr!!!

Wonderful News About Starr!!!

Hi, I thought that I'd also post this here since many of you don't go to cat health. Starr's urinalysis is now normal and his ringworm culture is negative so he's now a very happy and healthy kitten. He's also going in for his neutering tomorrow morning so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He's a doublecrypt orchid so it'll be more like a spay than a neuter. I drop him off around 7am and I'll be able to pick him up on my way home from work. I'll be worrying about him but I know he'll be in great hands. Thanks.

Being a *Starr* who needs flowers

We know you'll do great, handsome boy.

don juan here....

hey kid it's not too late

don't make my mistake and go quietly and just enjoy that little nap at the vets office

you are a tomcat you got b***s you gotta keep your b***s otherwise how can you keep your tail proud and vertical if they're gonna take your b***s you gotta make them fight for them both of them that doctor should come away with stitches got that

wait a minute mom and zerlina are saying i carry my tail vertical anyway

oh well you got a nice mom and uncles and a girlfriend

if ive made peace with it i guess its ok for you too

yr friend don juan
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

What is "doublecrypt orchid" exactly, Debbie? Does it mean his "jingle bells" are still inside?
    Don't worry, sweet Starr, you don't need your royal jewels, tails up is ALWAYS sexy, "toys" or no "toys"
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Glad that Starr got a clean bill of health. Good luck with the neuter.

Glad Starr is doing so much better. Good luck little boy!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

That is great news abouth is health. It's been a long time coming!

Prayers and positive thoughts that the neuter goes well. I'm sure it will and you'll have your little baby back home and 100% in no time.

From Decker with Love

Starr,is getting a Standing MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOWING OVATION,from The Found Cats,Starry Cats,Rehomed Starrys,and Angels,and we are so happy,that that Little One,has a clean Bill Of Health!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am so happy to see that Starr has FINALLY gotten that clean bill of health! :::breathing a sigh of relief!:::

He has been through so much already, and I am sending loving thoughts and prayers your way for an easy recovery from the neutering. I know it is hard while they are at the white coats and you can't be there also. But know your loved one is in good hands!

Starr's already been in great hands! I'm glad to hear this update and wish him the best tomorrow! GOOD LUCK!!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

GREAT news about Star! Once he gets his nip tomorrow, he will start filling out and become a BIG BOY fast! Sure has been through a lot already and it is time for him to be just another normal kitty baby.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Thanks everyone. Yes Lut a doublecrypt orchid means that his testicles never descended so they're still inside of him. This makes his surgery more difficult but the doctor performing it has lots of experience. I'll update you more tonight.

Yay Starr! I'm so glad the ringworm is finally over - what a long bout he's had with it! Good luck little one on your very delicate surgery.

Yay! What a relief!

**hugs**

15. What a Starr!!!!