Thread: Scooter Blurb

Scooter Blurb

First of all I want to apologize for not being around much lately. Work and home is just busy busy busy - ugh! I've been trying to keep up on reading, but haven't been too successful and finding time to post to all the threads I'd like to.

That out of the way, I got an email from The Hermitage about Scooter - the kitty I'm sponsoring. Here is what they say:
    It has been in the low 70's this week in Tucson, and Scooter has been extra frisky because of the cooler temperatures. She likes to go out onto the House patio in the early morning when it is in the low 40's and pushes the boys out of the way, or will just lay on top of them so she can get the morning sun rays !!!

First of all I like the reference to the fact that "the 70's" are "cooler temps"! Secondly I love the fact that she doesn't take guff from anyone and if she wants to soak up the sun, she's darn well going to no matter who's already there!

Sure can't wait to meet this snotty little girl.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Awww, she sounds like my kind of kitty girl!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Clever girl, Scooter! You show them who's boss!

All The Found Cat Ladie are CHEERING FOR Scooter.
    Way to go Scooter,you show them Your Cattitude!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tucson's not too far from us!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Quote Originally Posted by K & L
    Tucson's not too far from us!
    I know, Lisa, and you are definitely on my list of people to contact as time gets closer. I sure hope somehow either you can come down or I can come up. I've got so many people and kitties to visit while I'm there, I don't know if I'll have time for the motorhome activities!
    Tubby
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    I know, Lisa, and you are definitely on my list of people to contact as time gets closer. I sure hope somehow either you can come down or I can come up. I've got so many people and kitties to visit while I'm there, I don't know if I'll have time for the motorhome activities!
    I've missed so much these days with all the company we've had! When are you coming? One way or the other we need to try and get together. I sure wish you could come here and meet the crew and the park crew! Let me know and hopefully we can get something worked out.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

We'll be there the last week of April. We'll be staying at Beaudry (sp?) RV Park. They're a huge dealer and we're having one of our national rallies there. There should be around 200 of our type of motorhome there. Lots of seminars, dinners, happy hours, etc., going on.
    Tubby
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012

You must be talking about this place? http://www.beaudryrvresort.com/

We're about 120 miles from Tucson. Sounds like you'll be very busy, but hopefully we can get something worked out. Keep me posted!

She sounds like a great keeper cat
    And I too must get on Pettalk more often.Things are starting to settling down from the big move to Maine