Thread: Logan

Logan

Logan, what a smart bird you are! I wonder if you ever try to fool your family by making the phone 'ring' and then saying "hello" when they answer it! I bet you are alot of fun to be around! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Oh, what a beautiful, bright. darling little birdie you are Logan! And named after one of my dearest friends, as well! Your coloring, so fresh and green, is a welcome burst of Springtime! How I laughed when I read of your ability to distinquish "local" from "long distance!" lol With those awesome executive level phone skills, you Mom or Dad might want to consider using you as their personal secretary! No wonder your family is so very proud of you, you're one beautiful, talented, loveable little birdie boy! Congratulatons to you sweet, sweet Logan, our most precious and deserving Pet of the Day! Hope you get to chew, chew, chew, eat and love the day away, sweetheart!

Look at that darling little face! What a cutie you are Logan. You are very talented too! Congrats to LOVELY LOGAN!

Logan

Congrats on being our most special POTD! You are just precious. Your feathers are such a vibrant green...just a beautiful little birdy. I hope your day was filled with lots of attention and maybe a treat or two. I smiled when I read about the telephone rings...I must learn that myself! You are just adorable. May God bless you with good health and lots of amazing adventures. It was an honor to meet you. Take care, little one.
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)