Thread: Oh, my life is getting to be just ^#$* hilarious....

Oh, my life is getting to be just ^#$* hilarious....

Ok, so little brother stops by to cheer me up. He says "Tonya, I'll go grocery shopping and running errands with you." That's pretty sweet for a little brother, so I was all happy.

So, Jeff drives. First we stop at his college so that we can get his books. I'm sitting in his car. He's got this BEAUTIFUL trans-am. All custom, just gorgeous. My dad calls me and is telling me on the cell phone that Dave (yes the jerk I work with) called him! Dave called to kiss my dads arse and ask my dad to talk to me so that we can "work things out before they get out of hand". So, I'm listening to my dad tell me about it. (My dad works for the same company.) And, BAM! The car shakes. This girl had slammed her door open into my brother's car. He has really dark windows, so she didn't see me in there. She doesn't even check for damage, she just walks away.

So, I took a few deep breaths, and got out of the car to look. There was a huge dent and the paint was chipped off! She was now halfway down the parkinglot. I wasn't going to say something, but then it flashed in my mind how I'd explain that to my brother. So...it went a little something like this...

Tonya: Excuse me?
    #$$#* keeps walking...
    Tonya: Excuse me, miss?!
    she looks back, pauses, and then keeps walking....
    Tonya: Hey! You hit my car!
    Girl: Oh, that's to bad. (sarcastically)
    and keeps walking!
    Tonya: Come here!
    keeps walking
    Tonya: Get the @#$^ over here or I'm going to come get you, $&@#^.
    Then, she comes back and goes "#$*@, I didn't hit your car."
    Tonya: Yes, you did, I was sitting in it!
    Girl: Well, I didn't do THAT to it. There's no way. That's from a car accident.
    Tonya:No, that's from you not paying attention.
    We went back and forth for a bit. Then I started calling the police. She finally gave me her information.

Uh! I can't beleive she did that and denied it! I would of told her off! I bet your brother was mad! People these days......

Got a need for speed, and a passion for barrel racing.

You've never ridden a horse until you've fallen off.

Adopt one until theres none.

Actually, Jeff wasn't mad at all!!! He's super easy going. (Believe it or not, I usually am too.) I don't generally stand up for myself, but I'm really high strung lately.

He simply said "Oh, that's a dime a dozen here at the college. I'm not doing anything else to this car until I graduate....think I should call her?" "...Naw, I'll just get it repainted and it'll happen ten more times. I'll wait until I'm done with school next year, calm down, sis."

Aw man...what a b****!!

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Tonya, sounds like you really told her a thing or two or four!! That was great, I am so proud of you! You go girl!!!!

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Lol, willie. She just got lucky and caught me around this timeframe. I'm normally not so assertive...But when I'm stressed, I don't take much...

It would have been fun to scare her a bit. Too bad you didn't have your "gangster-looking" friend with you, and a bunch of other tough looking guys... Ohhh Fun!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I probably would have flipped out lol :X Stupid person -_-

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Originally posted by Kfamr
    It would have been fun to scare her a bit. Too bad you didn't have your "gangster-looking" friend with you, and a bunch of other tough looking guys... Ohhh Fun!
    Lol, Kayann...if you are talking about David...he would have cowered behind me. He has never cussed, drank, or smoked in his life...his parents are ministers. David would have had a heart attack from my language...lmao!

Originally posted by Tonya
    Lol, Kayann...if you are talking about David...he would have cowered behind me. He has never cussed, drank, or smoked in his life...his parents are ministers. David would have had a heart attack from my language...lmao!
    Yeah but I think it'd be pretty scary having him, and maybe a bunch of his buddies running after you, wouldn't you?

Never drank or smoke, likes Pitties? He sounds perfect. Now why do I have to be so young? HA.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Lmao, Kayann...I have this mental image of David sobbing, and me rubbing his back..."It's ok David...It's ok...she won't hurt us." I wish you all could meet him, he's one of a kind. When I first met him, I was totally judgemental. I used to be so mean to him. Because this "Thug" was camping out at our house. (Literally here all day everyday.) He turned out to be one of the greatest guys. I love it now when my hubby hangs out with him...I know he's in good hands. In fact...I better start a thread about his birthday...help me out!

Tonya,

I hope you DID call the police. She could have given you the wrong information. And with the attitude you said she had, I wouldn't put it past her. I also hope for you brother's sake that I'm wrong.

I used to trust people and try to give them the benefit of the doubt. It was only after I got screwed over that I take NO chances.

Let us know how you make out.

BTW, is there ANY way you can get a restraining order against this buttwipe you work with?? At least to prevent him from contacting you until this whole thing can be resolved.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am proud of you too, Tonya, Glad you were there to see it happen and help your Brother.