Thread: I Finally Got to Meet Reilly

I Finally Got to Meet Reilly

And boy is he a doll. I think he's got some hound dog in him. I love those floppy ears. He's got a good bark on him, as well. He made sure to check me out good. I met Marti and her DH to get pics of Santa. Here's a couple I took while we were in line waiting.

They all had a pic done with Santa and I was getting one of just Reilly with Santa. I'm so upset. I didn't realize that the camera dial had turned and got put on a different setting. So it was very dark. I lightened it but it's very grainy. I kind of like it because it looks old fashioned but I wanted them to have a good pic for Reilly's first time

One day soon we're going to get together so Dasher and Reilly can play. I think they'll have a blast.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Oh what a cutie!
    Gotta love those hound ears!

I can understand how you feel about the setting Val, but it still looks great!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Hey Reilly, what did you think of the Big Guy? Did you give him your woof list?

Val, sometimes our expectations get in the way. If you hadn't already intendded the pic to come out a certain way, what would you think? Yup, this is definitely a unique photo! And the old fashione style mkes it special, too.

Val thank you so very much for coming and sharing Reilly's first time with us, we had a great time with you, and Reilly enjoyed seeing you as well. I love the pic with Santa, I think it is great, I do understand your point but I like it all the same, it was very kind of you to do this and to come and take the pics.
    I know he looks like he has hound, but he really is suprisingly a cocker/beagle mix...lol who would have thought, but the vet swears on it. At any rate he is the greatest, he was so good, jeff and I were so proud of him.

Oh my gosh, what cute pictures. And it sounds like everyone had a great time. It is so nice when Pet Talkers can get together and share something special like this.

REILLY!!! Oh my goodness!! He is huge! Thank you Val for posting these pictures of him. I've been bugging Marti for some. And I am so jealous you got to meet him. I wish I could come to Florida, there are a lot of PT dogs and people I'd love to meet.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Awwwwww!!!! Reilly, you're a bonafide cutie patootie, buddy!! Great pictures!! The one with Santa is so cool

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!