Thread: Marvelous Little Maxwell !!

Marvelous Little Maxwell !!

Good morning to you little Max. What a little spitfire of a puppy you are. We're picturing you bouncing through the yard, up off all four pawsies, and having the time of your life As far as you're concerned, you're a big doggie aren't you buddy? You're a cutie patootie too, little man!! In your picture, you look a little wet. Were you having an adventure before that was taken? Never a dull moment at your house. Congrats on your big day, Mr. Maxmeister!! Please tell the family to give you lots of extra kisses today from us in Florida(some for Claire too). We wish you happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny(It's currently raining) Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Maxwell!!!

Hello little Maxwell! You are so cute! You look like you're having fun playing in the mud in your picture! I am glad that we live in the same state... TEXAS!!! I hope you and Claire have fun today with her toys!

Hmmmm, Max ... It looks like you were having an adventure before this photo was taken! I wonder what you were doing? No matter, you are still one irresistibly cute little one! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh my gosh, cuteness alert! What a precious little man you are, Max! I broke out in the biggest smile when I clicked on your photo Max; I'd love to get the back-story on that great adventure! I think "doggie dynamo" describes you to perfection, cutie pie! What spunk and spirit, what a zest for life you have; you can definitely hold your own with the "big boys!" hehe! Lucky thing, having a patient, laid back Labbie like Claire as your big sister and personal "stuffie!" Your family is truly blessed having a furkid as joyful and loving as you, sweetheart!

Congratulations to you, Maxwell! I hope you and Claire, your entire family, enjoy a very happy, fun and adventure filled Dog of the Day! Hugs, kisses, woofs and wags to you and Claire too, from me and my Labbie Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Max...It is impossible to look your adorable picture and not want to give you a million kisses. You're sooo adorable! Enjoy your new family, and keep being the exciting playful puppy you are! Love, PupPLuv and her pup, Macie <3

Re:

Oh my gosh!!! What a cute little dog. I'm not really a dog lover, but if I had one as cute as you are, I would love it to pieces. Congrats on being dog of the day!

Hello Maxwell,

You are such a sweet looking little fella. I'm very glad to meet you
    today & offer big congratulations on your special day as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you years & years of health and happiness sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt