Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 296970717273747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1224

Thread: Today's Pets are Up

I am so sorry, everyone. Life has been stressful, but one of the stress points is a positive. We have a new canine family member, whom I will introduce tomorrow, after I update the sites in the morning.

I love you all, and feel bad every day that I do not get the sites updated. There are simply not enough hours in the day.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up!
    I've Been Frosted

I am so sorry folks. I have been having computer issues, and now need to install all the Adobe Applications I use to do the sites on the laptop my client gave me as a hand-me-down.

It is, in any case, much newer than my desktop machine. Smaller screen, but it will have to do for now.

Sorry for the gap in days, I will work on transferring everything over this evening.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I am so sorry folks. I have been having computer issues, and now need to install all the Adobe Applications I use to do the sites on the laptop my client gave me as a hand-me-down.

It is, in any case, much newer than my desktop machine. Smaller screen, but it will have to do for now.

Sorry for the gap in days, I will work on transferring everything over this evening.

Alas, it is not newer enough, and Adobe still will not run correctly. Anyone have a not-too-old Mac that needs a home?
    I've Been Frosted

A further update - I will be borrowing Kermit's laptop - which is new enough to run the almost-current version of Photoshop, but need to clear space on the drive for that to happen. I look forward to getting this all sorted out, and to be able to update the sites again.
    I've Been Frosted

6. Thanks Karen

congratulations on the new family member!

sorry to hear of your computer issues. have you tried looking at some online editors?

there are some websites that offer some photoshop features for free without having to download or install anything.
    https://www.photopea.com/ for example if you dont get the drive/lapton up to spiff in time

Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    Thanks Karen

congratulations on the new family member!

sorry to hear of your computer issues. have you tried looking at some online editors?

there are some websites that offer some photoshop features for free without having to download or install anything.
    https://www.photopea.com/ for example if you dont get the drive/lapton up to spiff in time
    Thanks, the laptop will work, which is a relief.
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Pet Talk people - I am sorry he sites have not been updated recently. I am frustrated trying to get everything working on the laptop to prepare the images, it may be a day or two still.

If you heard about the massive snowstorm that hit us, we got maybe 3 and a half feet of snow. We didn't lose power long at the farm, but most places around us did. Animals and humans all are well, thank goodness, but it has been difficult getting to the outbuildings, to say the least. Plese say a prayer for us as we get through these next few days.
    I've Been Frosted

I will be updating the sites in the morning, first thing. Thank you all for your patience and forbearance.

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up!

Happy St, Patrick's Day everyone!
    I've Been Frosted

So sorry for the mix-ups in the main photos for today's nominees. I am doing things on two different computers, and can only "see" certain things on each one.

I will leave the corrected pages up for tomorrow as well, to make it up to their humans.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are now up!

I will do some social media for them now, and more tomorrow morning.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet of the Day are up. As usual, my apologies, and I will do their social media in the morning.

It is frustrating having to work on two different computers, but some day I hope to be able to afford to get a new desktop machine!
    I've Been Frosted

Today's (okay, yesterday's) Dog of the Day is up, as is Cat of the Day!

I have not had any nominees lately for Pet of the Day, though. Please spread the word, and I will try to do better myself.
    I've Been Frosted

I am so sorry, folks, life has been very busy. Every time I think I will have time to do things for the sites, something else pops up. But I will be updating them soon, I promise.
    I've Been Frosted