Thread: The girls and I...

The girls and I...

Say it is time for Meowmie to go back to work tomorrow.. I am so sad and I almost cry everytime I see one of them knowing I have to leave them again. This time home has been sweetier than ever. The sweetier Boo gets, the harder it is to leave her and this time has been heaven with her. I see her playing a lot now and am seeing her grooming herself so much more like she cares what she looks like now. Taking pride in herself now that she can clean and not choke on fur! I brush her several times a day now and she now purs when I do it... She fianlly accepts this as OUR one on one time and loves it as much as I do now!

Even funny Giz is demanding more and more lap time and petting and she has never been a pet me cuddely girl. She does not mind Boo playing with her toys either.

Amy is as sweet as ever, sometimes more so that usual and Samantha just has to lay in my lap with her paw on my chest so darn sweet that I melt looking into her eyes and seeing all that love in them.

My Captain is on the boat already, he got on Sunday. He said it is terriable out there with the flooding, high water, swift current and stuff floating in the water. He said conditions are to dangerous to try putting the skiff over, even in daylight so we will have to do it somewhere, where there is a tug service or crew boat. That will be Vicksburg, Mississippi tomorrow evening or night.
    I am played out after 2 days of running but I think I have gotten things done inbetween the running... (see my BRAG thread in other general if you haven't seen that).

I will check in here when I can from the boat but I know it won't be but a couple of times.. Someone take notes for me so I don't miss anything. Kiss all your babies for me.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Safe sailing! Keep that Mighty Mississippi in place!

Wishing you a safe and uneventful trip!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hope you have a safe trip Laura! I know your kitties will be missing you as much as you miss them! We will look forward to hearing of your latest adventures when you return!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Gosh this time it does seem like you just returned, even to ME!

Safe trip, to you and the whole crew!

Journey well and return home safely. Your kitties will miss you, too.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

AND OF COURSE SOME NAUTICAL PET ANGELS WILL BE WITH YOU SO YOU WONT BE SO LONELY.
    JUST LOOK AND LISTEN AND YOU WILL SEE AND HEAR THIER BARKS AND MEEEEOOOWS.
    AND SEE THEM WITH THIER FISHING POLES LOOKING FOR CAT FISH!!!
    HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY TRIP.
    DO YOU HAVE LONG BEFORE YOU RETIRE????
    Last edited by catmandu; 03-26-2008 at 05:26 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Have a safe trip !!!!

Bon voyage, Laura, and safe home.

We will miss you and look forward to your return. So will your dear girls.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery