Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joey

Former User Guest

Joey

Joey, congratulations for being our very deserved COTD! And also congrats for having a long happy life, 18 years already, wow!

CONGRATULATIONS JOEY, THE ORANGE CUTIE!!

Oh Joey, it was a real pleasure to read about your long and happy life!! It put a big smile on my face

Congrats on being Cat Of The Day, I hope you will live for MANY more years to come!!!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

CONGRATULATIONS JOEY!!!!! Our Cutest Seniour COTD!!!! Joey you are one special kitty a whole 18 years young.. So happy to hear that you have had such a long happy life I wish only that much for every sweet kitty. Hope you have a WONDERFUL day today and every day Joey... full of sunshine and hours of playtime with Puppy!!! **HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU SWEET JOEY** Hope you get plenty of love and treats today!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Dear Joey. I let a big awwwwwwwwwwwww, when I saw your heartmelting photo this morning. You look so comfy cozy all snuggled up on your quilt. I wish I could reach through my screen and cover you with quiet, gentle kisses, from the top of your precious head to the tip of your tail! (Tummy and pink paw pads would receive extra attention!) You are such a sweet, lovely senior boy!!! And I really got a chuckle when I read of your "hide and seek" escapades with Puppy! It sounds like you're truly young at heart! I know for sure that every minute of every day you are loved and cherished!! I wish you many more happy, contented years with your loving family dear Joey. They are SO lucky to have you in their lives!! Congratulations to you sweetie pie. Today we honor you as our most beautiful, most loving, MOST DESERVING Cat of the Day! You are all of that and so, so much more!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Joey,
    What a handsome fellow you are, and oh such a blessing to your person!!! Providing all the love and care anyone could ever need for 18 years! That's quite a feat.
    Sit back and enjoy your senior years, Joey, and let everyone care for you for a change. You deserve the royal treatment!!! I hope you have many more years of love and devotion ahead of you.
    Congratulations for being the most special Friday Cat of the Day ever!!!!!

Many more years!

I was sooo happy to find out that cats live so long! I had a cat when I was a little girl, she was with us for 14 years and we thougt that our cat held the record, but it seems not.
    You are still very handsome and I bet all the kitties in the neighborhood are your admirers
    I hope you will enjoy your day with majesty (I think you are our oldest COTD)
    Have some more years with your human friends and you furfriend Puppy!

Joey you don't look your age at all! I was so surprised to hear that you are 18 years old! It must be from living all those years with such loving humans and giving them tons of love in return. My wish for you Joey is that you have a fun-filled day and get to spend some quality time on your couch today soaking up the sun (it's rainy here, but I hope your weather is nicer.) You are our special super duper Cat of the Day! (Oh, I didn't mention that one of my kitties is orange and the other is white, and you are a handsome blend of the two!)

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, sweet Joey! You deserve it!!
    I hope the sun will shine on you today and every day! You are such a handsome boy! Hope you get lots of extra treats and cuddles! Enjoy your day and have fun with Puppy!

kisses and headbumpies from
    Fister & his mum

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Congratulations Wonderful Joey!!!!

What a handsome guy you are. And to have spent your 18 years with such a loving family - you've obviously taken very good care of them and they you! That is the joy of being an indoor, pampered furrbaby, and we wish you many, many more years.

We had two furrbabies that lived to be 22. One of them was Ebony, who passed away a year after her honored day as being Cat of the Day - http://catoftheday.com/archive/1998/October/27.html

Joey, we wish you warm days of sunshine and cuddles. You deserve it, sweet boy!

Noserubs and purrs from us all...Bari and the Pride

Joey,

You remind me of several of my cats except they NEVER have to be reminded when to eat! To an even longer life.

Former User Guest
    Kat Kommando, why not telling us about your cats? Got pics? How many cats you have? We are VERY curious to know!

Joey, you are just adorable and I love that photo of you laying on the bed like you don't have a care in the world. Congratulations, dear, sweet Joey Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

How could I forget?

How could I forget about Ebony? She was one of my favourites!
    Was she the oldest COTD?

Joey, You are adorable! Hope you have a marvelous, special day as we honor you as our Cat of the Day! You've made my Friday special, handsome guy! {{{snugglies}}}
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Joey
    What a handsome boy you are! Such a smile your picture brought me. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day. My cat Luke, who is an orange and white boy too sends special headbumpies your way.