Thread: Politics and religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    All purposely chosen unflattering pictures of the women on the Democratic side, gee, partisan, anyone? And none of the women on the Republican side chosen are anywhere near Helen Thomas' age ... they are all either younger and have flattering, smiling pictures.
    No worse than many other jokes/pictures you've let slide with no comment.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Helen Thomas has inner beauty. It's that loveable Pit Bull syndrome.

And I mean that in the way that she asks questions at a press conference.
    ---

Ann Coulter's Adam's Apple is a tad unsettling?

I dislike Malkin and Hassleback irks me.

Carrie Prejean is a beauty queen and Debbie Schlussel is way overdone makeup wise......
    Last edited by RICHARD; 06-01-2010 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    I'd give Janine a Turn er two?
    My son met her and he said she has the most beautiful, flawless complexion he's ever seen.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

In other news:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100601/...e/us_doj_wmd_2

The DoJ is unprepared to handle a WMD attack.

What in hell are they going to do?

Subpoena the attackers?

Force them to testify in front of Congress?

Yep, I'm REALLY worried about what the Justice Department is going to do in case of a terrorist attack.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    In other news:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100601/...e/us_doj_wmd_2

The DoJ is unprepared to handle a WMD attack.

What in hell are they going to do?

Subpoena the attackers?

Force them to testify in front of Congress?

Yep, I'm REALLY worried about what the Justice Department is going to do in case of a terrorist attack.
    LOL,

Because the BP fiasco is far away, They can make it look like they are interested...When the attack comes they will go hide in their bomb shelters and wait to see how many people they have to worry about afterwards.

Say it with me....Morons.

--------------

I predict that by July 4th of this year there will be a 'gallon tax' on all gas sold in the country to fund the Supercleanup of the Gulf.

I predict that by July 4th of this year there will be a 'gallon tax' on all gas sold in the country to fund the Supercleanup of the Gulf.
    Too late by a few days, Richard, they are already discussing it.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9FTDV7O1

It is an artful adjustment, though.

1)Tax all the big, bad oil companies (Read: Consumers) to pay money into a fund to fund cleanup.

2) When an oil company has a spill, fine them for the spill, regardless of whether they were following the rules or not (and trust me, there's no way for anyone to truly follow all the federal regulations on ANYTHING! If they want to fine you, they're going to)

3) Sit back an spend your oil spill money (read slush fund) on whatever the hell you want, as it is now general revenue, and the bad oil company (again, read Consumers, as in US) has paid for the spill cleanup through fines.

4) Lawyers on both sides get together after the court proceedings and laugh their collective rear ends off as they enjoy their slice of taxpayer money. You don't think they're doing this pro bono, do you?

Too late by a few days, Richard, they are already discussing it.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9FTDV7O1

It is an artful adjustment, though.

1)Tax all the big, bad oil companies (Read: Consumers) to pay money into a fund to fund cleanup.

2) When an oil company has a spill, fine them for the spill, regardless of whether they were following the rules or not (and trust me, there's no way for anyone to truly follow all the federal regulations on ANYTHING! If they want to fine you, they're going to)

3) Sit back an spend your oil spill money (read slush fund) on whatever the hell you want, as it is now general revenue, and the bad oil company (again, read Consumers, as in US) has paid for the spill cleanup through fines.

4) Lawyers on both sides get together after the court proceedings and laugh their collective rear ends off as they enjoy their slice of taxpayer money. You don't think they're doing this pro bono, do you?

You deliberately kept the news from me. Where do you want me to send your winnings?

Is Pro Bono any relation to Sonny?

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    My son met her and he said she has the most beautiful, flawless complexion he's ever seen.
    That proves it. She's not from this planet.

"I'm Back !!"

In other more pressing news on the congressional agenda,

Rep. John Dingell, D, MI, has introduced a resolution to the house to pressure Bud Selig to award Galarraga a perfect game.

Don't ya think there are a few more pressing issues for Congress to be dealing with?

On the upside, though, while they're dealing with trivial fertilizer they can't screw up our lives.

Rep. John Dingell, D, MI, has introduced a resolution to the house to pressure Bud Selig to award Galarraga a perfect game.
    So, If they do get this resolution passed, can we go back and change the results of the Raiders playoff games with Pittsburgh and New England?

Just asking.....

morons.

Don't ya think there are a few more pressing issues for Congress to be dealing with?

On the upside, though, while they're dealing with trivial fertilizer they can't screw up our lives.
    Talk about grandstanding!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Helen Thomas has inner beauty. It's that loveable Pit Bull syndrome.
    Well, I guess that shows why I absolutely have the WORST TASTE IN WOMEN.

Thanks, HELEN...

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/06/0...lient/?print=1

Buh Bye, Helen. It's only about 20 years too late at least, but she's finally been shown the door.

Buh Bye, Helen. It's only about 20 years too late at least, but she's finally been shown the door.
    You have some nerve to kick her while she's down.

Here let me hold her up for you.

It looks better to the people walking by.....

Thanks for the hand, Richard.

I knew I was doing something wrong.