Thread: I've Never Seen Such Abuse

I've Never Seen Such Abuse

There was an incident here in town where a 7 week old baby that
    was brought into a local hospital with severe injuries. Broken bones in
    his tiny arms,legs and ribs. The baby had also been shaken & suffered
    eye injuries and a cut lip.

They are going to charge the father with attempted murder & I hope
    he nevers leaves prison. This makes me so angry.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/15526093/detail.html
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I saw that, and think the mother also deserves jail time. And neither should be allowed near that baby ever again! If there is not something in you that tells you playing tug-of-war with an infant is just plain WRONG, you should not be a parent. It is tragic, I hope the baby recovers and is placed with someone who has a clue!
    I've Been Frosted

That is disgusting. I hope they both rot in prison for a very long time.

50 years for doing THAT to a helpless infant doesn't seem like enough.

I'm going to go hug my daughter now. This makes me so angry and sad.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

We had one here where the baby was 6 weeks old that had head injuries and what looked like curling iron burns on her arm and other injuries. They said on TV tonigh that the baby sitter did it because the Mother accused her of stealing. Beautiful baby girl, may you rest in peace in God's loving arms.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

The father was to be arrained in court this morning but couldn't
    appear because he was getting a 3 inch cut over his right eye stitched
    up. Apparently he was involved in a jail fight last night. Why am I not
    surprised. I hope he's prepared to get a lot more of that kind of treatment.

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7981115
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Eleanor Roosevelt

I just looked at the link and got VERY pissed!! That poor baby. Those kind of people should be spayed/neutered at birth as far as I'm concerned. They can't care for animals let alone a human being. I hope they both rot in jail.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

What is wrong with people today? I've never seen such angry mean people in my life. There is so much child abuse and animal abuse these days.

Once, in Kansas City, a man killed his girlfriend's cute little boy by stuffing his head in a toilet just because the baby messed himself. The baby was barely walking and way too young to be potty trained.

Even in our small town, several years ago, they found the body of a new born just tossed in the river. They never found the parents. Apparently, they tossed it away, just after it was born.

If people don't want children why on earth do they have them?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces
    What is wrong with people today? I've never seen such angry mean people in my life. There is so much child abuse and animal abuse these days.

Once, in Kansas City, a man killed his girlfriend's cute little boy by stuffing his head in a toilet just because the baby messed himself. The baby was barely walking and way too young to be potty trained.

Even in our small town, several years ago, they found the body of a new born just tossed in the river. They never found the parents. Apparently, they tossed it away, just after it was born.

If people don't want children why on earth do they have them?

I agree with you. I think sometimes, is it just me or what? Why don't
    right minded people say Enough Already!! Child abuse like this should be
    the subject of Sunday morning services all over the country.

Why don't a lot of people have more impluse control? Are they never taught
    that as children? Abuse of the smallest & most helpless among us is evil.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud
    I agree with you. I think sometimes, is it just me or what? Why don't
    right minded people say Enough Already!! Child abuse like this should be
    the subject of Sunday morning services all over the country.

Why don't a lot of people have more impluse control? Are they never taught
    that as children? Abuse of the smallest & most helpless among us is evil.
    I can remember when families thought of children as a gift from God. Now they act like they are a curse!!!

The little ones didn't ask to be born. They just get to suffer for their parents lack of control. There was a song a long time ago called "Bless the Beasts and the Children". One of the lines was Bless the beasts and the children because in this world they have no choice, they have no voice.
    (or it may be they have no voice, they have no choice, I don't remember which but it still applies)
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Why do people have babies if they don't want them?

My take: Because they want to have sex RIGHT NOW! Usually under the influence of some chemical, legal or otherwise, which leads to total non-thinking.

I think John Lennon was on to something when he said, "Most of us were born out of a bottle of whiskey on Saturday night."
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

That's horrible. That poor little baby. How could anyone do that?

They should just execute the ba$tard.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

This is absolutely disgusting! I really really think people should have permits to have children. Not only permits, but people should undergo mental evaluations before hand. They should make a certain amount of money, prove they can provide for healthcare etc.

The neighbors next to me have a friend who comes over. She is 18. I invited her in once so her little girl could play with Kai, as she is only 10 months old and Kai is 9 months. I figured it would be a great opportunity for Kai to see another baby.

While over she showed me a video clip of her feeding a Warheads candy to her daughter while she sat there laughing at her puckered face. Why on earth would you do that to a baby, not only that it's super sour, but a choking hazard!!! This girl is only 18, and I also just found out that she is now pregnant with TWINS! Young girls all over america are popping out babies left and right, and they are not mature enough to handle them.

Two weeks ago the same girl came over to ask my roomate for a ride home. His car is not working right now, so of course, he had to say no. My bf was here so I offered to take her to her house. It was about 9 at night, the baby was dressed in shorts and a short sleeved shirt. The mom had no carseat and was going to WALK home! It would have taken her at least 2 hours to get there. On the ride there her baby was fussing and she told her to stop acting like a dork and go to bed.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Quote Originally Posted by luckies4me
    This is absolutely disgusting! I really really think people should have permits to have children. Not only permits, but people should undergo mental evaluations before hand. They should make a certain amount of money, prove they can provide for healthcare etc.

Young girls all over america are popping out babies left and right, and they are not mature enough to handle them.
    I feel the same way. We have to be licensed to drive, to own a gun, and to perform many jobs. Why isn't it the same with having children?? How many people lose their right to vote when they have been convicts, why don't they lose their right to be a parental figure?? If you can't act responsibly, keep yourself out of trouble, graduate from school, have a job that will support you and your family, then you shouldn't have the right to have them.

When I did medical billing, Medicaid/Welfare paid for abortions, but not for tubal ligations and vasectomies. What is wrong with the government, funding the killing of babies, but not the prevention??

I know many people don't advocate sex education in schools, but I think it's needed now more than ever. Just telling kids to abstain isn't working. Or kids who aren't getting the love and guidance at home who end up having babies because they want that unconditional love from someone. We have too many children having children.

Too bad they can't make it the law for all kids to start birth control once they get to the age that they are interested in sex, and then it can be reversed. Something needs to be done. I'm a single mother, but I have a great well paying job, can afford everything I need and much more than that, plus have all the medical coverage I need to keep my kids safe and healthy. If a single mother can do it, others can, and if they cannot they shouldn't be having children.

When I was younger we had nothing, and it makes me feel so great to know that I can provide for my children. I wish everyone would think that way. What is better for the children, not for themselves. I agree, sterlization should be covered!!! Once Matt and I are married I would love to adopt a needy child from an abusive situation. We've talked about it before, and once we buy our house I'd really like to adopt. I've brought two children into this world, and I would like to save one. I can't imagine all the children out there without someone to love them. It just makes me so sad.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.