Thread: Bella!

Bella!

Hello Bella! Your name certainly fits you because you are a beautiful girl! Happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Bella....You are a very beautiful lady. Love your color. I bet you are very special
    to your family. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Hi beautiful Bella! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    Of course you're gorgeous and outgoing, smart as a whip and the consummate canine athlete...you're an Aussie! Oh, what a kick all of your little fans at the park must get out of seeing you climb that jungle gym...that is amazing! (Yesterday's Border Collie Dog of the Day, Shelby, climbs trees!)

I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of your furry sib, Amber the Aussie. I'm sure you and your family miss her terribly. But how lucky you were to have had such a sweet and caring mentor in her, and how lucky was she to have had such a devoted best friend in you during her final years. I'm sure she's looking down on you from the Rainbow Bridge today, so proud to see you being honored here today, so happy to know her legacy of love lives on through you! You do her proud, Bella!

Thanks for starting my day off with a huge smile, Bella! You truly are one beautiful girl, inside and out, and your family so very lucky to have a furkid as special as you in their lives!

Enjoy an extra special, fun and adventure filled Dog of the Day, sweetheart! Hopefully you and your family can enjoy a hike, a trip to the park or beach, maybe a game of soccer and of course, some down time on the couch tonight, watching Animal Planet!

Love, hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Bella!!!
    P.S...Your photos are utterly heart melting!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Bella

Bella is fabulous! A supermodel I could look a her pics all day Hope you have a great day Peace and love

Hi Bella, it's a pleasure to meet you! You sure are a pretty girl... love all your colors. It sounds as if you are very smart in addition to being pretty. It's obvious that you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope all of you will have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Beautiful Bella!

Wow - what a smart lovely girl you are! I can tell that you love to take pictures - lol!
    I hope that everyday is DOTD for you!

I have a big soft spot for Aussies..

You sound like such a love. It's amazing how many tricks you can do, you're so bright! Heck, I don't know that many tricks .

You seem like the type of dog that touches everyone who sees you, pets you. And what a beautiful sight to behold!
    The pups

The Kitty Krew

"Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." - Dean Koontz, False Memory

Hello Bella, what a beaugtiful girl you are & so smart too. I love
    you pretty mix of colors & masking. I am so impressed at the number of
    words (commands) you know. Congratulations on being chosen as our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending ot hugs & kisses for you sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Of course your name is Bella!!! You're a heartbreaker! I love your gorgeous expressions and your lovely, sweet personality. Happy DOTD beautiful girl!

I've been Boooo'd!