Thread: Jasmine

Jasmine

Dear Sweet Jasmine..... With all that has gone on yesterday with America getting attacked we have neglected to give you our proper Pet Talk congatulations. Please forgive us.

You look like a full blooded Lab from your picture. I was amazed to see you are part Chow and Collie too! My pups, Dixie and Dusty would be jealous if they found out you got to go to a resort where puppies were allowed. It sounds like a lot of fun. And to have a closet full of new toys all for yourself! WoW!!! What a lucky one you are!

Congratulations on being a very special (and pretty too) Dog of the Day! Tell your humans to let you swim extra long today and to give you extra hugs and kisses!

Beautiful Jasmine (such a pretty name!)
    Congratulations on being chosen Dog of the Day.On a sad day like today, it brings some comfort to read about you, your travels and the happiness you have brought to your family. Have a great day, full of fun and treats. Many hugs and belly rubs from us.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

This is the first chance I've had today, to check my favorite website and since nobody has smiled all day, I want to thank you, sweet Jasmine for making me "ooo and awww" with your beautiful, gorgeous face! You are unbelieveable precious! How thrilling that you have such an active, happy, fun life with your human, playing and swimming like a fishy! I'm so glad you are DOTD today! Bless you, sweetie!

Pretty little Jasmine, you bring a smile to our face today (and we need it). I remember going home early yesterday and my dog kept me smiling during different times of that day. You are all so special!!! You sense somethings wrong then you try to make it better!!! Hope you get lots of chewing done today you very important puppy you

Dear Jasmine. During these trying and tragic times, many of us turn to our faithful and steadfast furry friends for comfort, love and a welcomed smile. I was so happy to see your beautiful face today. What a gorgeous blend of breeds you are! Though I would have certainly pegged you for a lab Reading all about your joyful, fun-filled trip to your doggie resort made me beam! Doggie heaven! Thank you for brightening all of our days. Congratulations to you Jasmine, our most beautiful, swimmingest, friendliest and fun-loving Dog of the Day! Lots of love to you and your family precious Jasmine.

[ September 12, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Jasmine, what a wonderful live you have, traveling, swimming, resorts. What a wonderful family you have to love you so much. Congradulations on being the friendliest, sweetest, prettiest, fun loving Dog of the Day.

Jasmine...
    Beautiful,sweet faced girl, what a pleasure to see your face today!!Congratulations for being DOG OF THE DAY today sweetie. May all
    your life be filled with love & kindness!!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt