Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Agility Pictures from today

Agility Pictures from today

Sooo...
    The fun match wasn't cancelled today, although it was very cold, wet and rainy outside. We got there and watched for a bit until it was Riley's turn to go. She ran 2 standered runs and 2 jumpers, the standered was first. For her first run she did awesome, had I not slipped in some mud [and *almost* fell] she would've done better. Its VERY hard keeping up with her on nice days, so today was a challenge for me :lol: The places where I catch up are on her contacts, so thank god we practiced them. After her first run they stopped for a bit and started the 36 weave pole challenge. We didn't enter because she still needs a bit more work with them. Of course, as soon as they started, it started to rain a bit more. The rain we could deal with; but there must have been a shooting range about a mile away and the gunshots were scaring Riley. At home our neighbors always do target practice and she is fine with it, so who knows what happened. We went back to the car until the weave pole challenge was over and it was her turn to go again. When it was time to go the rain had let up a bit [it was'nt raining too hard to begin with...] though the gunshots were still going off. We did the run, and thankfully once she got going she completely blocked off the sound and did awesom on both her last standered run and her 2 jumper runs. On the way home, you wont believe what happened; it cleared up outside and the sun came out. Boy what perfect timing! :roll: :? :lol:

Another thing I was *really* surprised about, was the fact that she was the *only* border collie there! Yes, thats right I said only. There was one dog I wasn't sure about; I think she may have been a mix but its possible she may be a border collie. Most of the dogs there were Aussies, and shelties. There were a few rough collies, 1 grey hound, a few corgis and some goldens and labs.

The pictures of Riley and I were taken by my mom. lol she doesn't really use the camera that much, so most of them were out of focus/ she didn't zoom in at all and Riley and I looked like a grain of sand [not really.. but they were really small xD] All the others, I took... They didn't come out as good as I had hoped they would because of the rain, So hopefully I'll get much better ones next match...

Enjoy looking, there's alot! :lol:

Sheltie jumping

Same dog jumping again

Same dog doing the weave poles

A different sheltie trying to go play with two aussies

The 2 aussies

Riley waiting for her turn

The sheltie from 3 pictures above xD

A black tri aussie jumping

same dog jumping again

A lab mix [who got major zoomies during his run... :lol: ]

The dog from above, zoomies! :lol:

Greyhound with a coat on

This is the dog I'm not sure about, at times she looked like she could be a border, but more so a mix [She also got big time zoomies during her run...]

I really like this picture

More to come

Such a cute 9 week old blue merle aussie!

His name was Creed, and his *sister* is in the background [black tri aussie]

Awwww!

A pretty rough collie jumping

Sheltie jumping

The same sheltie on the A frame

more to come

And now for some pictures of Riley and I;

Jumping

Waiting on the table [yes it is much smaller then it should be, its because it was raining outside and they asked if I minded it was that low. Being that we just entered this for practice it didn't matter..]

Going up the A frame

Comming out of the chute

Jumping

And jumping again

Us before our second run; notice the wind breaker I had on--- it was raining. :?

Jumping and about to go weave

Thats all! Enjoy!

Great pictures I love the quality of your pictures!!
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

AMAZING pictures!!! I love them all!! Looks like a lot of fun! Great quality!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

beautiful pictures!The aussie pup is just precious

Wonderful pics!! It looks like everyone had a great time, I love your puppers!
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Wow, you got some really captured some gorgeous dogs. l love them all. Are you the photographer? Fantastics pictures! Have you taken a photography class? What kind of camera do you use?

Thanks!
    And well I would like to call myself a photographer, but I'm not a professional; lol. I just love taking pictures

oh, and I use an Olympus Evolt E300 digital SLR

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you and Riley had a great time (even if it was a bit cold and rainy)

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

What gorgoues pictures!! I'm still trying to figure out the right settingo n my camera to capture action shots. Yours turned out wonderfully!!

aawww all beauitful babies but I totally LOVE this pic

Looks like everybody had a good time today! Great action shots your a good photographer!

Sounds like you and Riley had a great time, even though it was raining! Creed is absolutely adorable, I enjoyed all of the pictures!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08