Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Pets are Up

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Karen, why not move the kittens and Marigold upstairs to a room with a door. If there are workers coming and going in the basement and bringing and leaving tools and materials around, that sounds like a recipe for disaster: accidental injury or worse for kittens, especially after they get big enough to start exploring.
    They are not coming and going, and as I said, I do not know where the kittens are. This worker has been spotty in terms of actually showing up to work.

Might be a good idea to keep Lulu the puppy inside at night if there are active predators roaming around then.
    She iss the self-appointed defender of the farm. She will whine and bark and pester to be let out, and does a great job of chasing off or warning off all predators. She is half Australian Cattle-dog, and has all those instincts. It is her JOB, and she takes it very seriously.
    I've Been Frosted

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet are up!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    They are not coming and going, and as I said, I do not know where the kittens are. This worker has been spotty in terms of actually showing up to work.

She iss the self-appointed defender of the farm. She will whine and bark and pester to be let out, and does a great job of chasing off or warning off all predators. She is half Australian Cattle-dog, and has all those instincts. It is her JOB, and she takes it very seriously.
    Sounds like the kittens are pretty safe for now, anyway, and Lulu knows her job and any coyotes or wolves or whatever would think twice before approaching too close!

Is there any way you could lure the kittens out to some place to catch them and get them together with Marigold?

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Lulu and Marigold and any of the kittens you can get pictures of. And Boo the growing boy and the other animals, too.

All the best to all the critters, and may you all stay safe and well!
    Last edited by phesina; 08-05-2020 at 09:19 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Marigold knows where her kittens are. I have not seen them for a week and a half, but hopefully we will be able to find them this weekend.

Today's Dog< Cat and Pet are up!
    I've Been Frosted

Kittens! She has moved them again, but this time, under my bed, so I wake to the sound of baby kittens! Eyes are open, and they all look fat and healthy! I got a couple not great pictures I will post, I promise! I will update the pets tonight for tomorrow, Farmer's Market day, and I am out of time and need to head down. Sorry everyone!
    I've Been Frosted

Great news about the kittens! I'm so glad they're doing well. Looking forward to pictures and more news!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Kittens! She has moved them again, but this time, under my bed, so I wake to the sound of baby kittens! Eyes are open, and they all look fat and healthy! I got a couple not great pictures I will post, I promise! !
    How sweet! Welcome, baby kitties!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Today's Dog, Cat and Pet are up!
    I've Been Frosted

More pictures will come - but here are the kittens!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I've Been Frosted

AWWWWwwwww!!! They're adorable!

Death thought about it.

How are the kittens now, Karen?
    Death thought about it.

Today's Dog, cat and Pet are up!

And the first of the kittens army-crawled out from under the bed today, so adorable! One of the tabby babies.
    I've Been Frosted

AWWWWWWwwwwww, so sweet!

I hope the kittens are safe in your room there and not starting to wander all around the house or out!

Death thought about it.

14. Aw! cute little fuzzballs

Today's Dog, cat and Pet of the Day are up!

Here, just so you can see the proud Momma, is Marigold - and in her coat you can see that any color kitten could be hers! I think she's a beauty, and tell her so all the time. And she's a fabulous momma kitty, and excellent mouser.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I've Been Frosted