Thread: pics of Lock, the Bengal

pics of Lock, the Bengal

Ok, I'm bored today. Here are a few pics of Lock chillin' in the window.

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

And, playing with the drawstring of my hooded sweatshirt.

just two more coming....

Thanks, Dogz!

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Here's a couple of Lock with his little brother, Finn. There are a couple more of Finn and both of them in Dog General, too. Just in case you can't get enough.

Yeah, I dig my pets.

Thanks, Dogz!

I dig 'em too! You have adorable babies. Lock is wonderfully handsome, and Finn...well, he's a puppy!!!!! What can you saw besides "Awwwwww...." Do they get along well?

Originally posted by Twink
    I dig 'em too! You have adorable babies. Lock is wonderfully handsome, and Finn...well, he's a puppy!!!!! What can you saw besides "Awwwwww...." Do they get along well?
    I think Lock tolerates Finn, more than anything. They play pretty roughly. As far as Lock is always hissing and growling at Finn, but, he doesn't ever actually look annoyed. It's strange. He's declawed, so, he bites Finn when he pushes too hard. You'll hear Finn yelp once in awhile when he's being put in his place. They don't cuddle or anything, but, they aren't anti social with eachother either. And, thanks for the compliments.....

Thanks, Dogz!

Awww they're both sooooo cuuuute!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Lock's a Bengal?

That explains his puuuuuurrrrrrrrfect coat!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

I needed a lock fix! I love beautiful Lock! He is gorgeous!

Finn is a cutie too!

Thank you for sharing!

There is nothing like the pictures of Lock , to brighten our day , as he is so gorgeous , and funny. Found Cats LOVE Lock!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lock and Finn are both so cute! I love how Finn is sitting on the step, looking out the window with Lock. What a pair!
    Oreo and Molly

I'm so glad you like seeing his photos. He is such a sweet boy, too. Our vet loves him. When he went in to get neutered, I told him I didn't know how he'd really do, but, I almost guaranteed he'd do it vocally. I was right, but, that he said he's the sweetest cat, and, for a Bengal, that's not necessarily a common personality trait to have with strangers. Lock and Finn both love everyone! Just like us....

Thanks, Dogz!

Gorgeous kitty!