Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I lurk, but

I read most days as well.

All the furry ones are quite well, other than little ailments due to getting a bit older (5 senior pets in the household ). My youngster BC x is 2 next month.

It has been a pretty hectic and heartbreaking 18 months or so here with the loss of 2 very dear friends, both very young, sudden and completely unexpected.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I, too, really miss a lot of people who used to be more active on PT. I am pretty guilty of not posting as often as I would like. I really should be more active in Cat General... all I ever post on FB is pictures of the cats, and I think they would be much better received here by fellow cat lovers. I know you guys won't call me a crazy cat lady (though I do accept that as a compliment)!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Awww, if nothing else, you can always post about the day's featured pet, dog and cat to get you back in the habit! Even if you think you have nothing original to add, another voice saying nice things is always much appreciated by the humans!
    I think this is a great idea. I know that when I've had one of mine be DOTD or COTD I was ecstatic to read each and every comment made my others. I think I'll challenge myself to start commenting more.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Another lurker here! I don't post as much as I used to, and I really need to get back into it! I really love my PT family!

So glad to see a lot of you are still alive!

My issue is this dumb summer class keeping me busy as well as just enjoying summer! But I finish it tonight (the class)!

Woo hoo - to the successful(?) end of your summer class, and having a bit more time to post!

and

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB* View Post
    I really need to get back into it! I really love my PT family!
    And we love you! And miss you!
    I've Been Frosted

I post every once in a while, but I'm always lurking and you can always find me on Facebook. I stay pretty busy with work and trying to take care of all the critters, plus I'm trying to get my photography jumpstarted, so that's something else keeping me busy. I stop by almost every day though, just don't always post!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Woo hoo - to the successful(?) end of your summer class, and having a bit more time to post!

and

And we love you! And miss you!

!
    PT is such an important part of my life, I've spent many years here. I've grown up on PT!!! This place makes me happy, and I know if I ever feel like I don't belong somewhere, or if I don't have anyone who cares or will listen, I know I'll always have my PT family!

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB* View Post
    !
    PT is such an important part of my life, I've spent many years here. I've grown up on PT!!! This place makes me happy, and I know if I ever feel like I don't belong somewhere, or if I don't have anyone who cares or will listen, I know I'll always have my PT family!
    I agree 100%! But we'd love to see you more around here

I've been lurking more of late, but I just went on a little posting spree! I'll try to be more consistent!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    I agree 100%! But we'd love to see you more around here
    Thanks! I'm am going to make a conscious effort to not just lurk, but POST more often!!!

A good way to think of what to post:

Ask yourself - what's the last thing my dog/cat/bird/pony/snake - whatever critter applies - that made me laugh? Or confused me? Or made me smile!
    I've Been Frosted