Thread: Boo has a girlfriend...

Boo has a girlfriend...

well, he has two actually. Ebby is his online love, but I've just discovered that Boo has a real life girlfriend.

For the last couple of days Boo has been frantic about being let outside. He's normally such a homebody, so it was very unusual.

I discovered what he's been up to the other day when I did some snooping. He was playing and cuddling with a little calico female that just moved in upstairs!!

I have to get a picture of these two, they're SOOO cute.

Oh Boo, that's so cute! But don't you think that your e-love should know about your wandering ways?? Waiting for pictures
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

It's good news for me that Boo likes other cats. He had a girlfriend last year, but she moved away.

But, Sam and I are moving to the States in May, where Boo will be an indoor only and I was wondering if he'd be less bored with a pal. Now I know he's good with other cats!

I totally agree that an indoor only kitty needs a pal, for companionship and for exercise Also, lots of scratching posts and places to sit and watch kitty tv..I mean.. birds outside the windows

I'm glad that you now know that Boo likes other cats. Now you can adopt a brother or sister for him so he can have a playmate.

Too cute! That is so sweet he's out there cuddling...what a cutie.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

How cute!! I think when you move, Boo would *love* to have a friend!

Yeah, and I need another kitty!!

I'll let you guys know how it goes. We leave NZ at the end of May, and then have to go and get married in Puerto Rico at the end of June. So I'm thinking by the time July or August comes, we'll be looking for a nice girl kitty!

And until then we are looking forward to see pix of his actual love

Can't wait to see pictures of the two love kitties.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Originally posted by krazyaboutkatz
    I'm glad that you now know that Boo likes other cats. Now you can adopt a brother or sister for him so he can have a playmate.

Soledad...boy did you ever STEP IN IT!!! Go get another kitty for Boo! A live in GF!!!

hey there

sorry to hear u are leaving nz, glad u are taking boo with u, isnt that so cute, visiting the other kitty, we had a lovely birman cat girl that lived next door she used to come visit ash, and he was subserviant to her, unbelievable if u knew my ash, it was funny to watch , even on his own territory he just let her be boss , sadly she was run over.
    how long quarantine does boo have to endure. hey hope the wedding goes well.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

From what we've gone over with the pet moving service we're using (run by a vet), Boo will not need to be quarantined. So, it should be relatively smooth sailing, 18 hour flight not withstanding.

Maybe you could get a new pal for Boo before your wedding, and I can housesit and look after them both!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

hehe thats cute
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~