Page 91 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2246

Thread: movies you watched today

I just watched "Japanese Story" for the third time, and i am a person who hardly ever watches a movie more than once.

Please if anyone else has seen it, i would love to hear what you think about it, i have raved about it before on PT long time ago, it stars Australian actress Toni Collette (from muriels Wedding) she is fantastic in it too.

I think this movie has the complete package,a little drama, good humour,Romance and there are some moments in it i can only describe as tender, and beautifully done, not to mention the wonderful scenery of the Australian outback.

Prepare to have your box of tissues handy girls.

LOVE IT LOVE IT.

I also watched Death at a Funeral last night on the telly,was very enjoyable, good British sattire, bit over the top at times, but yes entertaining.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I watched The Dark Knight for the first time last night.Liked it,Heath Ledger really stole the movie as the Joker.

I just watched "W" tonight, and was very impressed! It was far more sympathetic than I thought it would be. James Brolin was amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomilynn View Post
    I just watched "W" tonight, and was very impressed! It was far more sympathetic than I thought it would be. James Brolin was amazing!
    Added to the list.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

I HATE ADAM SANDLER.

I won't watch anything that he stars in except SPANGLISH.

I saw it again on broadcast tv and laughed just as much as I did when I first saw it. Funny and true.

I quite like Adam, i thought Click was pretty good, and was it first forty dates or something like that with Drew, i liked that too, don't like all his movies though, Spanglish was pretty good too.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Watched W. Pretty dang good, I think a few things where slanted but with Stone that was to be expected.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Today I went to the library and I got a PBS special on Andrew Jackson and a 30 minute VHS on MacArthur. I also went to Walmart and succumbed to their $5 DVD bin. I bought Fiddler on the Roof, which I am about to watch. I have only seen a high school production of it, about 6 years ago. That and "If I Was A Rich Man" is one of my grandpa's favorite songs to sing.

I watched about 2/3 of the Jackson one and it was pretty good. I have a feeling the MacArthur one will be a joke considering they're trying to cover three wars in 30 minutes.

Niņo & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Watched W. Pretty dang good, I think a few things where slanted but with Stone that was to be expected.
    I watched it tonight and thought it was great. As for being "slanted" that depends on the viewer's individual point of view.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    I watched it tonight and thought it was great. As for being "slanted" that depends on the viewer's individual point of view.
    As well as the directors point of view, still it was a good movie.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

The Watchmen - Great movie. Wasn't prepared for some of the nudity... but it was fun flick to watch.

One Week - There was a lot of stereotypical Canadian stuff.. I'm surprised they didn't say "Aboot" haha. I slept for an hour during the movie.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I stumbed upon "Defintitely, Maybe" - "Guy/chick flick" movie-it was pretty good. The lead gal was a great actress.

I found Red Dragon for 3 bucks at Big Lots....
    That's my saturday matinee!

From 1968 - Oliver. I loved it - the music keeps going round and round in my mind.

Not something I watched today, but yesterday I watched "The Simpsons Movie"

I would like to see Watchmen in the theater sometime this weekend.

From 1998, Elizabeth, with Cate Blanchett and Geoffrey Rush. Wonderful movie.