Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Cannot find my Zazou .... UPDATE!!!! SHE is HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about this.

Please come home soon Zazou!

I'm sorry if I missed it but is she microchipped?

Below is an edit...

Ok, I might have this wrong but it's my understanding that all cats have to be microchipped there. If this is true, is she registered at Europetnet? Even if she isn't registered there, maybe you should so they can find you if she's found further away.

Has her male friend been seen since her disappearance? Have you been looking up, too...sometimes the best of climbers can get stuck in trees and on roofs.

I know you must be hurting but please, please don't give up. It's so hard to keep courage and hopes up, but she deserves it and you'd feel so guilty when she walks through the door.
    Last edited by Fuzzybuns; 05-09-2008 at 08:24 AM.

I had hoped to read that Zazou was home...prayers continue for her safe return....
    Nine is Fine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzybuns View Post
    I'm sorry if I missed it but is she microchipped?

Ok, I might have this wrong but it's my understanding that all cats have to be microchipped there. If this is true, is she registered at Europetnet? Even if she isn't registered there, maybe you should so they can find you if she's found further away.
    Microchipping cats is very unusual here; only dogs have to be microchipped.
    Most people even never heard about this procedure.
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Tubby 2 Angel Who Rescued Pouncierge, Orange Blossom And Mia And Family, Scratchy And The Other Porch Angels Are Searching High And Low And Will Not Give Up Hope.
    I Know That Many Other Of Our Pet Talker Angels Pets , Including A Few Blood Hiounds Are There As Well, And We Are Praying That They Can Finnd Zazou And Guide Her To Her Home, In The Name Oof Our All Mighty Lord God Above.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    Tubby 2 Angel Who Rescued Pouncierge, Orange Blossom And Mia And Family, Scratchy And The Other Porch Angels Are Searching High And Low And Will Not Give Up Hope.
    I Know That Many Other Of Our Pet Talker Angels Pets , Including A Few Blood Hiounds Are There As Well, And We Are Praying That They Can Finnd Zazou And Guide Her To Her Home, In The Name Oof Our All Mighty Lord God Above.
    Thank you for these sweet words, Gary!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Ok people - a little bit of PT magic is needed.

Focus on the photo of Zazou then picture her walking through Lut and Bernard's beautiful garden, up to the patio doors and demanding to be let in!

We can get her home
    Last edited by Pawsitive Thinking; 05-09-2008 at 10:25 AM.
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

You must be so worried about Zazou.

I'm thinking with the weekend coming up, that she will be released from a garage/shed or the like and come home!

Something may have frightened her and she is just hiding. My friends have a snowshoe siamese and she hid in a neighbor's basement for two weeks. My friends were out of their mind with worry and grief.

The neighbor called and said "I think your cat is in my basement"..........and sure enough when they went there - their cat came out only for them.

Zazou - your Mommy is so worried - please come home!

SHE IS HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all soooooo much for praying for her! My sweetheart was trapped in a building at our neighbours;He collects and restores old cars. The garage door was open last tuesday and Zazou got trapped; oh my God, I cannot stop crying, but this time it is from joy and happiness!
    A special thanks to my dearest friend Denise, who felt Zazou was trapped closeby and who insisted to go and search in those buildings. Denise, you felt she was alive, you knew where to find her!!

I am off to the couch now, cuddle my poor sweety
    Last edited by Maya & Inka's mommy; 05-10-2008 at 06:53 AM.

Lut this is wonderful news!!! I'm so happy to hear that she's now home and back with her family again. Now you need to edit the title to this thread.

THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! Wecome home Zazou!! You stick close to your meowmie!
    Claudia, Calvin & Hobbes

Yay, YAy, YAY, Yahoo, YaHOO!!! I cannot tell you how incredibly happy I am that you found her. Did he come home and open the door and find her or did you go over there and hear her? Don't forget to change the title, so that everyone will see it as soon as they log in.

THIS POST HAS MADE MY WHOLE DAY!!!

What a relief...............oh my - give her lots of loving and treats for all of us too - o.k. Lut??

Oh, thank God!! That is the wonderful news that we have all been praying for! Big, big hugs to that beautiful Zazou!!!

Mary