Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Calling All Cats!

Oh, poor baby!!! I'm so sorry Misty was abused! She looks like such a sweetheart--I just don't understand how anyone could have hurt her. You are so WONDERFUL to have rescued/adopted Misty. Yay! I'm sure she's a very happy, well-loved kitty. I can tell from her photo that she's feelin' fine now! Thanks for sharing her pic!

------------------
    Margaret

I finally got a few new pics up on webshots, so I thought I would post a couple!! I love everyone's pics!! Keep em' comin!!!!! Hugs from Marius and me!!!
    This is a pic of my Marius right after that huge scare I had at the vet's. He was so sick and was running a fever so I do think he found the sink cooling!! My poor little baby-kins!!!

Please disregard the really REALLY bad pic of me, but I thought this pic was funny. I LOVE my little Marius baby-kins!!! His eyes look really big in this pic...LOL

OOOOOHHHHHH!!!! I thought somehow my Andy got in your sink and in your arms!!! What a cutie patootie he is!!!! Don't apologize about your picture. You look great!! It's so nice to finally "meet" you! Andy sends purrs to Marius and tells him he's got great genes!

Wolflady, LUV the pictures of you & Marius!

Wolflady-
    Your Marius looks just like my Misao! The only difference is that her right eye is blue and the left yellow. Long-lost siblings. ^_^

I agree. A great photo of both. I'm now going to TRY to link to my fur kids photo.

A small ta-da and drum roll here ...

{now to race around and see if it worked, fingers crossed, all that bit!}
    A.L.

Okaaaaay, it worked -- it came out littler than I expected, but it should load quicker that way???

confused but proud cat-mommy,
    A.L.

[This message has been edited by AmberLee (edited June 21, 2001).]

Ever so stubbornly, the proud mommy strives to bring her fur-baby pictures to the Pet Talk group...

A.L.

P.S. Cassy is the silver swirl (above) and Livvy is the brown tabby (below). The white cat-shaped sign says "Spoiled rotten cats live here" on the other side.

[This message has been edited by AmberLee (edited June 22, 2001).]

Thanks Thelma I just love everyone's pics! It's so neat to see everyone's families! It really brightens a stressful day

Pam, LOL LOL Marius sends many purrs and a tail's up to Andy about the good genes...

Maresche be sure to give Misao, another long lost sibling perhaps?? LOL lots o' purrs from Marius too!
    Maybe we should start a new thread...pets on pet talk that could be related!! HA!

Amberlee, great cat post! My cats would love to come and play on that thing!!

No pix of my cats, and no pix of me, but here's my son at church camp two weeks ago - he's the tall, good-looking blonde (yeah, he takes after his dad) and that's his bull's-eye!

[This message has been edited by 4 feline house (edited June 26, 2001).]

You best not post your sons phone # or he will be swamped with all the young girls calling!! He is a very goodlooking boy.

Wow Leah....handsome and skilled too!! What a combination. He will soon have to beat the girls off with a stick if he doesn't already!

The phone's already ringing off the wall! In fact, there's two more calling that he met at that same church camp! One of the young girls at church has even taken to calling me to see if he likes her yet! I try to be noncommittal since I remember what it was like to be 16, and just because he's madly in love with one of these girls this week doesn't mean he still will be next week! It's fun to watch, though.

Ah, yes...16...I remember it well. >sigh<

Leah, your son is a very handsome young man, but I wouldn't give all the credit to his dad. I'm sure you had a lot to do with that too!

Had to put up picture of our new cat. We have not named her yet, but we have a few ideas. She is 10 weeks

[ July 02, 2001: Message edited by: Fuzzy317 ]
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures