Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: This Is Jessica's Mother, Jessica Was Hit By A Car....

Nothing can heal the sorrow you not feel except time and I know that hole in your heart, your very soul will always be there. Just remember that she lives on through those who loved her and those she loved. Though I didn't know her, I can see that people the world over loved her and will always remember the sweet girl who influenced their lives. The animals she loved will always remember her as well and she lives on through them as she does through each of those who knew yet.

She was a blessed soul to have so many people caring for her. She's in the arms of the divine now and they love her too. All of you, and especially her family, are blessed to have known such a child.

Be blessed, sweet Jessica, and remember all those who loved you as they will remember you.
    you can put a bird in a cage but you cannot make him sing.

Words fail me...

For some reason, I did not want to log onto the internet all weekend... I felt that something awful was waiting and sadly it was. I am in tears just reading of the very sad loss of Jessica. I did not know her well, but I treasured her as I treasure all of our wonderful pet talkers.

May you rest in peace, dear one, and may God look out for your wonderful family and your lovely pets.

Tamara & Pixel

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

I've been away on vacation and have just found out about this horrible tragedy today. In fact, I'm still in shock about it. I know that there's nothing that I can say that will ease your pain but I will try. Although I didn't really know Jessica, I know that she will be truly missed. She was a Pet Talker and part of our growing community. Everyone here is very special to me and they are also like family to me. I feel like I've lost a part of my family.

Please rest in peace sweet Jessica. We'll never forget you. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Bastet and I have no words. You have our sympathy at your tragic loss.

Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

Mary,

I just read this post ...... after being away on business, and am so sorry for your loss.

Jessica was fantastic in helping me with my new bird. She and popcornbird (also on the board here) were always asking me about her ........... she was a kind, caring and compassionate person and the world is less of a place without her shining personality in it.

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this sad time

Love
    Michelle
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

I am so sorry for your loss... Jessica will always be remembered.

God will be with her and she's now happy with Him.
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

I've been in complete shock reading this. I don't even know what to say. I'm so very sorry. Jessica, you were a sweet and wonderful person, and will truly be missed.

I can't believe it

I just got back from vacation & decided to check up on Pet Talk I cannot believe this. I'm in tears right now... I don't know what to say Jessica, you were always such a sweetheart & I loved your posts and your furkids. I just can't believe I won't be hearing from you anymore! To Jessica's mom, thank you for letting us know. I am so sorry for you loss. This much be such a hard time for you. You, your family, and furkids will be in my thoughts RIP Jessica

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

i
    Last edited by Lerah021399; 08-01-2003 at 08:32 AM.

What dreadful news!

Condolences to Jessica's family. Life is so unfair

I read this post last night when I arrived home after being away all weekend on business...
    I am at a loss for words, and words seem so trivial now. I am in tears and find it hard to say anything. The pain her parents, family and friends must endure is incredible, may God be with you all at this painful time. Jessica was an important part of this little community and will be sadly missed.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you,

Katie & Kit Benge

I've been off PT for a few says...I'm in total shock. No words can express my sorrow. I just can't believe it.....

I've been Boooo'd!

I was away over the weekend and when I read this post yesterday, I was in shock. I couldn't respond until today.

Mary,
    I am so very sorry for your loss. You are living every parents worst nightmare. I know how I feel when I dream of losing one of my children. I could not imagine what you are going through. I pray that God gives you and your family the strength to get through such a tragic loss.
    Beth
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

Oh my, I feel very bad for this tradegy. I have just read this, as I have been away from here. I am crying, and I feel just awful. May God keep sweet Jessica in his loving arms, and may he give you and you family the strength to get through this.
    you will be in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless you all.

Kim, I love my signature! Thanks!