Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: OMG! Please pray for me UPDATE 8/22 more surgery

Karen I am so sorry that I'm just seeing this Please forgive me.

I can't imagine having the problems your having now and will be keeping you in my thoughts that everything works out.

Many (((HUGS)))
    Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Your eye is getting better already - it just has to keep doing that! Did the doc say what the black dots are?

HUGS and more prayers coming out to you!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Karen, you've been in my prayers. I am glad to know there is some improvement, even if its frustratingly slow.

I've had floaters for as long as I can remember. Not fun that's for sure. Losing my vision is one of my biggest fears. I can't imagine what you are going through Karen. I wish a continued and speedy recovery and hopefully you won't need surgery. Hugs and Love to you!!!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Karen I'm so sorry you're going through this. Hugs and good wishes for HUGE improvement in the future (and no more tears)!

Love,

Leslie & crew.

Woke up today, Wednesday.. have a slight white veil. Oops. Didn't call the doc but will call on Friday if it worsens. Poop! My first thought was that I strained my eyes using the computer, but I heightened the boldness so I doubt it but I'm petrified. First improvement, then by the end of the week, downhill. I wasn't given any instuctions on what I can't do, except no workouts at the gym. Maybe I lift stuff I don't consider heavy for me. You'd think the doc would tell me. I never thought to ask. He's suppose to be the BEST retina surgeon in the area. I'm sure he is but I think he's so involved in the exam, he forgets. I'm too upset and nervous to think of anything. *Breathe, Breathe Breathe*

I've been Boooo'd!

Karen, I wouldn't wait until tomorrow to call. Call now. Keeping the faythe here.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Call now!

Still praying for you, Karen.

Prayers that you get well real soon and your eye recovers soon!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Did the doc say what the black dots are?

These are called floaters and under normal conditions, are harmless. Most people have them to some degree, and the chances increase with age. They are microscopic fibers that clump together and float around in the liquid inside of your eye. I've had them ever since I can remember - even as a teen. When I had cataract surgery several years ago, they were "sucked out", but I've noticed them coming back again.

Karen - you really should call the doctor now and not wait any longer. Prayers and well wishes going out to you from Delaware.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

YES KAREN, PLEASE CALL YOUR DOCTOR!!! Lots more prayers are coming your way.

dernit! The worst part of recovery is using the computer. White backgrounds exsenuate the black dots in my eye and makes me feel sickly. Just stopping by to say hi and trying to post, as I miss my nightly PT.

Mz Logan has her senior physical on Tuesday. She's in great shape. The laser treatments did wonders on her hips and she runs after squirrels and rabbits again like a puppy. My precious baby girl!
    I passed out in the exam room at the vet. Ick. I think I had a sudden divivuticulitis attack. They took Logan and cared for her while I got my senses back. Poor vet was so upset. I'm fine now and Logan hasn't left my side. I'm such a bozo.

I've been Boooo'd!

Awww, good to hear Miz Logan is doing so well. Hey, would it help if you turned down the brightness on your monitor? There's usually a little physical control you can turn up or down somewhere on the monitor ....
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by K9karen View Post
    dernit! The worst part of recovery is using the computer. White backgrounds exsenuate the black dots in my eye and makes me feel sickly. Just stopping by to say hi and trying to post, as I miss my nightly PT.

Mz Logan has her senior physical on Tuesday. She's in great shape. The laser treatments did wonders on her hips and she runs after squirrels and rabbits again like a puppy. My precious baby girl!
    I passed out in the exam room at the vet. Ick. I think I had a sudden divivuticulitis attack. They took Logan and cared for her while I got my senses back. Poor vet was so upset. I'm fine now and Logan hasn't left my side. I'm such a bozo.
    I'm glad to hear that Logan is doing well...I'm sorry you passed out though...I bet the vet was scared. Take care and get some rest.

Melissa

So glad to hear Ms. Logan is doing well and you are doing better..

More prayers and love ,
    Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery