Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Fritz Chronicles 4

It's really hot there too!!! WOW!!! We are still having rain here so we are a little cooler thank goodness. Fritz, you are looking as cute as ever buddy. Delilah has had thunder and fireworks. Haven't seen much of her in the last couple of days. You poor doggies. I wish there was a quieter way so you guys and girls won't be afraid. Stay cool and be a good boy!!! Great pictures!! Congrats on the new camera, Barry!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Being Cool,Snoozing,Being Lazy,Playing

Fritz cooling off on the air register Sunday,snoozing beside the couch this morning,cozying up with Mon this afternoon and playing with his monkey,he had a quite a time earlier ,carting it up and down the stairs,then getting warmed up and whining.Last night ,Fritz got a little stubborn,I got him a piece of Cheese and mom a piece of Banana,wouldn't come out,Mom says he has a mind of his own.Mom wanted top leave him in the dark there for the night.Once upstairs,I suggested ringing the door bell,that got him to the bottom of the stairs,took down Ice cream,didn't want it,so took him out,then he went to bed,he growled a bit,maybe mad at something,made a mess of his bed. he had toast and cereal this morning,cuddled up with both of us then behind the couch.When I came back from doing lawns,he was with Mom,had a Tuna Sandwich with me,it was really warm,almost too warm to do anything.After Mom went to gift shop,I went and got some pop and chips and a Lotto Max ticket for Friday,after coming home,saw the car needed gas so did that,$42 later,was almost empty,almost didn't realize it.Had beef Ravioli for supper,Fritz cleaned it out,banana Cake for dessert,he had that,had some of his own.he then had a play with monkey,has had his water,cuddle with mom,snoozed on the table and was in my chair,now under the couch,hope it won't be a problem tonight getting him to bed.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Awwww.....look at the little teddy bear!! What a cute little man you are, Fritzie!! You are up to some tricks aren't you, silly? What will you do next? Be a good boy and stay cool. You and Mom both look great!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Awww, Fritz! Anywhere you can stay cool on a hot day is good! You sure are cute!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Being Lazy,Sitting and Cooling Off

Fritz laying in the kitchen this morning,on mom's knee this afternoon and cooling off on the air register,has a smile,cool air must feel good.Had trouble last night getting out from under the couch,rang the doorbell,got him up and gave him cheese,don't know what will happen tonight.he had cereal and toast this morning,we had grilled cheese and onion sandwiches for lunch,he had some,had Peameal Bacon and Fried Potatoes for supper,Banana Cake for dessert,Fritz had some,he had three lots of his food today.Had a play with monkey with me after supper.Tonight,has snoozed on the coffee table,now under the couch,hasn't done much,too warm to stay outside long.I don't have anything planned tomorrow,supposed to feel like 111.

Lazy and Cooling off

Fritz snoozing on the coffee table last night,snoozing beside the couch this morning,was too lazy to have breakfast,snoozing on Mom's bed and flipped over on his back,cooling off on the air register and snoozing on the coffee table tonight.Fritz didn't do too much,snoozed a lot,he did have a short play with the Monkey after supper.He had a Bologna Sandwich with me for lunch.We went to the shopping center,I got Ink for the printer.Supper was Sausage on a bun,similar to a Hot Dog Bun.Fritz had a little,Strawberries for dessert.He had his water,a 2 bones,earlier brought one upstairs after supper.We had cones tonight,they had nuts, Vanilla Ice cream and a little Chocolate in a cone,Fritz had the end of each of ours,had a snooze on the coffee table now under the couch,last night got him out with a piece of Sausage.Another warm one today, around 90,feeling over a 100,same tomorrow,have one lawn to do,will do it as early as possible to avoid the heat,some rain on Friday to cool things off a bit.

Fritz Just Being Lazy

Fritz beside the couch and on the couch this morning.He didn't have breakfast,had his own food,had it twice today,When he went out,didn't stay out and was right back in.it got close to 90,probably felt over 100,I did the one lawn a little after 8,better then than later as it got even warmer.Fritz didn't do much,just snoozed or had lunch with me which was a Bologna Sandwich,supper was a Hamburger,had Chocolate Cake for dessert,Fritz has some crumbs from the cake and some Hamburger.Tonight,had soem bones and his water,had a little bit of Ice Cream Cones with Vanilla Ice cream with Chocolate and covered with peanuts.Fritz now snoozing under the couch.Maybe some rain tomorrow and some thunder,hopefully cooling down some.

Lazy and Napping

Fritz napping beside the couch this ,morning and in the corner napping.I don't think he had our food but he did have some of his ,seems to be eating a lot of his own lately which is good.Had one rumble of thunder this morning,he was barking at it.We are getting some much needed rain,cooler today at 77 with not much humidity,Tuesday and Wednesday showers and the end of the week,back to the weather we had most of this week.Mom talked to to Irene last night,going with Fritz to see them next Wednesday.Mom going later with Larry and Marlene to the cottage until Sunday,I will look after Fritz here,a little bit easier here than there.I hope he won't put up a fuss when I put him in his cage tonight.There is a rainfall warning up in Haliburton today 1-2 inches,may be a bit soggy today.

Such great pictures, Fritzie!!! You are such a cute boy. Sound like the menu is great there as always. Be a good boy and stay cool. Great pictures, Barry!!! It's really hot there. Take it easy doing the yard work, Barry.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Napping ,Begging and Coolin

Fritz snoozing in the corner of the kitchen this morning,begging me to play with his Monkey after supper,I had Sausage on a Hot Dog Bun,it was good,Fritz had some too,had his own also.Fritz didn't like me putting him to bed,he whined and barked,soon quieted down.This morning found that he pooped in the living room and peed in the laundry room,he peed again in the kitchen,he was going to the door to go out,I guess couldn't hold it.He had breakfast with me,he waited right beside while I ate,then got down and had it.I as busy today pulling weeds on the patio north side of the house along the driveway,the front sidewalk and the flowerbed,then worked up the the flowerbeds the cut the grass.I was a little tired,was not as hot as it had been the last few days,by the middle of the week,will be like the last days again.Fritz has had water,one bone,has been on the top of the chair now under the couch,last night,he came to my room,but I put him down here which he didn't like.It looks like in the last picture that Fritz is looking up at the picture of Dad.
    Last edited by fritz03; 07-11-2010 at 09:02 AM.

Fritz Resting

Fritz with his head resting on my knee this morning.He had a good sleep.He was beside me as I ate breakfast then got down and had it.He has been behind the couch twice,that's where he is now.Mom comes home form the cottage today with Larry,Marlene and Taffy,weather was nice up there yesterday,like here,warm and sunny.

Well, we see who runs the house.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

You are a cute little teddy bear, Fritz!! Great pictures of you. Cutie patootie!! Be a good boy and I'll see you tomorrow.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Waiting,Flipping,Resting and Playing

Fritz Sunday afternoon waiting for mom to come home,we had Dominos Pizza for supper,he had a little,Fritz waiting in the living room late this morning for me to have Pizza which I heated in a Toaster oven,flipped over in the chair this afternoon,Fritz resting in the chair,flipped over in the chair again,with his Monkey after supper in the kitchen,was walking around with it trying to find a place to hide,was following me too,had a little play with it,finally hid it under my bed.I had Macaroni and Beef some and had his own.Has had some Rice Krispie Square from me,Muffin from Mom,is now on the coffee table looking at her.

Awww, Fritz, what a cutie! I can just picture you on the coffee table being the supervisor. You go, Fritz, boss!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678