Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Stringalong **Game*

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws...

(Gotta do something to rescue the cats )

(uh oh, cats with claws, this could get exiting!)

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp

Thank you Wolfie!

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives.

Thank you Wolfie!

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The cats

(difficult choice: cats or roosters

)

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu

Sorry Barbara. We posted at the exact same time.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -