Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Scooter- pregnant!

Finigan, since you (claim) to have several pregnant cats- what do you plan on doing with them? I hope you aren't going to neuter the males yourself.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

OK, EVERYONE LISTEN UP!

I did not make this thread to argue whats right and wrong and people can and cannot do. I made this thread because i thought people would want to see Scooter, and her kittens when they are born.
    Yes i know i have said this already but now i think everyone can see this one.

I f everyone still has questions or comments about me or anyone else, please do that in private messaging. not in my thread, i didn't make this thread for it.

and please do not criticize or unsult others, it is very rude and against the rules.

I might end up deleting this thread cause it is so long and probably start a new one. but i will start a new for dicussing how Scooter is and so on, not all this crap here that half if it was a waist of time.

If you have bad things to say about me that you think you should say, DON'T, otherwise if you think you must say it, Private Message me, and i will probably call you the same thing if you say something bad to me that i really don't like.

This post is not meant to be mean towards anyone, and lets please try NOT to start these kinds of unnecesary things in someone else's threads.

Thanx for reading this and for mostly everyone's cooperation.

QueenChyna

Originally posted by Finigan

So, the breeders opinions on what is "pure" and what isn't is more important than everybody elses? Odd. I love and appreciate what every animal has to offer, but just because you have a fancy peice of paper and a ribbon on your wall doesn't mean your animal is better than mine.
    Did I say purebreds were more important than mutts, NO. I am owned by a mixed breed puppy, half Aussie and half lab. Most if not all of my dogs in the past were mixed breeds from shelters, and one purebred from a shelter. I love and appreciate every animal too, but that doesn't mean I should breed them just because they are cute, or I want to experience the miracle of birth, or because I think they will make a good mother. My point was there is NO WAY of knowing the history of the animal, and to breed without knowing the history for many generations is very selfish. What if they carry a hidden genetic default that won't show up until you breed that litter. What if the babies come out deformed, or have major agression issues? What then? All because you wanted to see cute little furballs running around.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by QueenChyna
    OK, EVERYONE LISTEN UP!

I made this thread because i thought people would want to see Scooter, and her kittens when they are born.
    I personally would love to see more pictures of Scooter and the kittens once they are born. I can't resist cute cuddlies! When do you think she will have the babies? Have you seen a birth before?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

please use private messaging for that, i looked like you were talking to Finigan, and this is not what this thread is about, i am being nice and polite.
    Furry friends are the BEST friends!!!!
    Farm People Rule!!!
    Dogs come when they are called; cats take a message and get back to you.
    ......For everything else, there's Mastercard

Hanson, I will never forget you, i miss you so, and you will always be in my heart! I will miss your farting, sneezing, barking, growling, and just you! here is a poem for you.....

I Didn't Get a Chance to Say Goodbye

I didn't get a chance to say goodbye
    To you, to tell you that I loved you, to say
    What now must be one long, unbroken cry
    Of pain, now that at last you've gone away.
    I cannot tell you what a joy it was
    To be the one to tend you in your need.
    The burden was a gift, for giving does
    Not burden one who loves, though loving bleed.
    I wish I could have been with you when you,
    Perhaps aware, perhaps not, turned towards death
    Alone, with no one there to wonder to,
    To share your fear, your hand, your one last breath.
    I wish, I wish, I wish . . . but it is done,
    And now I must surrender what is gone.
    I LOVE YOU HANSON

i meant the thread about breeding

yes i also would also like to put up pictures of Scooter and talk about her and today she seemed fine, i think she is getting really close to having them.i think maybe sometime this week.
    Farm People Rule!!!

Hanson, I will never forget you, i miss you so, and you will always be in my heart! I will miss your farting, sneezing, barking, growling, and just you! here is a poem for you.....

I LOVE YOU HANSON

I bailed out a while ago

but maybe I have "the last word in" syndrome"
    QSL- Please stop banging your head on a brick wall and don't shoot yourself! The reason you do what you do is because of this kind of finigan and queenchyna not understanding importance of spay/nueter! You were put exactly where you were for what you do (and kim, and jen and Deb, and lisa and Catdad, and Catmandu, and moosmom, ubasson and girlfriend, and jrfrywolf or something- I wish I could remember everyones name., and me, and K and L and so, so many others! It's our purpose, is my guess...)

Finigan would have all us gals go off the pill or whatever because there might not be anymore people if women go on the pill or use IUD's and etc (quick, let me run to my gyno and get it yanked out- no more people! aaaaahhhhhggggggg- heavens! gays are getting married! No more straight people! We'll all be gay!! there will be no more human race!! aaaaaahhhhhhgggg!!!!!! scare!)
    I think when ever we see these youngin's post about their proud "breedings" we should have easy access to websites we can put up without having to respond at all. I am not computer savvy enough to do this- I love the article posted by our Miss Munich (soon to be Miss Universe- sorry can never keep your id straight from Miss Arizona!
    but very nicely done and your translation was just fine!) and the slide show and of course "Homeless" video. We don't have anything that shows how one litter can produce in 5 years 144 cats (if I remember correctly) That's a handout from the animal rescue league.
    pixie

ok well thats it, that is the final one because otherwise everyone else will start and so on...

The reason you do what you do is because of this kind of finigan and queenchyna not understanding importance of spay/nueter!
    Stop including me in these things in which you ASSUME i don't understand. I understand fully and i did before, i thought i had made my point clear but if you read a couple posts before, you would understand. please don't read like the last 2 posts, read before that, otherwise you are repeating someone else's words.

This is no a mean post, please do not take it as one.

This thread talks about Scooter and her not yet born kittens.
    Farm People Rule!!!

I LOVE YOU HANSON

QueenChyna, we know the reason you made the thread. We know it basically turned into something else. Not the end of the world here.

Also, I see you avoided my question once again. Do you, or do you not neuter your males at home? And if so, how exactly do you do that? If you refuse to answer, that leaves me no option but to assume you do neuter them at home.

And, it's ok if the post was directed toward Finigan. It started in here, it might as well finish. We have threads, so we don't have to PM everybody when we have new events we wish to share.

Also, I see you avoided my question once again. Do you, or do you not neuter your males at home? And if so, how exactly do you do that? If you refuse to answer, that leaves me no option but to assume you do neuter them at home.
    i wasn't avoiding it, I do not do them myself, i get it done in the city.

And, it's ok if the post was directed toward Finigan. It started in here, it might as well finish. We have threads, so we don't have to PM everybody when we have new events we wish to share.
    Ya i know but this thread was getting completely off topic, and i didn't want it to.
    Farm People Rule!!!

I LOVE YOU HANSON

Originally posted by QueenChyna
    Ya i know but this thread was getting completely off topic, and i didn't want it to.
    That seems to happen a lot here.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Anyway, i took a really cute pic of Scooter and Zoe

I think Scooter is practicing up on her motherly skills!lol
    http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v290/KTVET/Picture_027.jpg
    Farm People Rule!!!

I LOVE YOU HANSON

ooopsie the post up there was a mistake
    Farm People Rule!!!

I LOVE YOU HANSON

So you get it done in a city eh? Just...a city? By who...vets? Or...people who do it cheap?

What a cute photo! Is the dog a puppy? That is just too cute! Your kitty is very cute as well. She reminds me a lot of CamCamPups kitty.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major