Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Calling All Cats!

Margret, you could also give us the web address to your album then we could help you to post the pic you want.

Spencer and 4FelineHouse...
    Did you really meet?? I think that is great!!
    You must fill us in, and you should take some pictures of each other to post!!! The mystery of you both would be solved then!!!
    Logan

Thank you Spencer and Ben! I followed your instructions, Spencer. Now I think I got it...I think... Let's see... Anyway, here, for real, is my sister's cat, Millie.

------------------
    ~Margaret

Logan - well, it was kind of silly not to make each other's acquaintance when we only live a few miles apart, and obviously have something in common! I can't speak for Spencer, but you won't be seeing any pictures of me on this board! Ha ha! It's funny you say that, though, because I've always been extremely curious about what everyone looks like, and have even thought about starting a "calling all people" thread, but haven't done it since I knew I wouldn't be contributing!

I just think its terrific! I'm hoping to have the opportunity to meet some of my "new" pet loving friends this summer when my daughter and I take a trip to the NE! And don't worry, I don't really want to post a picture of myself either!!! LOL

Hope I wasn't being too nosy!! I was just so excited that you guys had met!

Logan - I think that's great! I would love to meet everyone who posts! I sometimes wish more people on the boards lived around here, but even an opportunity to just visit once or twice would be wonderful! I'll bet you are really looking forward to your trip. Don't forget to tell us all about it.

Hi all..I am new, and being owned by 5 kitties who insist their pics be shown here...well, I'll try... The first is of Jasper Kitty, he adopted me 16 1/2 years ago and is still going strong....http://www.babyhopespages.homestead.com/index.html hope I did it right...
    Ohhh phewie...I did something wrong...will have Jasper look into it for me...:confused
    ------------------
    =^..^= Lynda

[This message has been edited by Lynda (edited May 30, 2001).]

I always have to chime in when someone is haveing trouble posting pics. Try searching on this site for a post called "HTML". It will explain everything.

I'll try here too:

hope it works,
    Ben

p.s.There ya go! there are your babies!

------------------

Igor Inc. (c)2001

[This message has been edited by Ben E Gas (edited May 30, 2001).]

Ohh!, I love Black kitties two of my special little guys are black. How do you post a picture, anyhow?

Originally posted by Catcrazed:
    How do you post a picture, anyhow?
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/ubbcode.html

It's close to the end of the page. When you post a message, you can access this page by clicking on "*UBB Code is ON". Be sure and type the url of the image, not of the website that the image is on. You can get it by right clicking on the picture and clicking properties, or by clicking the picture and getting the url from your address bar. You have to use a picture on a website, not one on you hard disk. If you still have problems, Spencer and Aly are the best help.

Welcome to pet talk!

[This message has been edited by 4 feline house (edited May 31, 2001).]

Posting pics:

Also see a post topic titled "HTML". It explains it there.

Here's my cat, Fawn. My little girl can't figure out why the cats always run from her. The pictures explains why. Notice the lovely dog paw prints on the floor and the lovely work my cats did to the doorway. My house will never be perfect as long as I have animals and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

My back door looks remarkably similar to your hallway. In my case the handiwork was done by S when she went into heat for the first time. But S got quite a bit farther in her digging than your cat. Apparently she decided it was a worthwhile project to dig her way through the backdoor into the back yard so she could go on the prowl for a mate. If I hadn't had her spayed I fully believe she would have succeeded. Now she spends her time working on other home projects including "resurfacing" upholstered chairs and sofas.

Shiloh looks like my kitty B.A.

Here's Misty. Look closely at her mouth. You'll see the one side is higher than the other. She was rescued from an abusive situation. She must have been kicked.