Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: I need prayers please, Mystic is gone :(

Oy boy!!! All fingers and toes crossed here in PA! I will go crazy over the weekend waiting to get back to see the update. Oh my! A reason to be excited about coming to work on Monday!

Waiting impatiently!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I really hope its Mystic.

These are not the droids you were looking for

I'm very excited about the latest news. I hope it's Mystic!!!! I've been checking in every day to see the latest.
    There is something about the presence of a cat... that seems to take the bite out of being alone. ~Louis J. Camuti

I'm crying right now. I can't help it. I miss him so much. I am looking at his poster and his cute little brown nose.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    OMG - Prayers going your way that it IS Mystic!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

We are all anxiously waiting with our fingers and toes crossed!

Originally posted by luckies4me
    I'm crying right now. I can't help it. I miss him so much. I am looking at his poster and his cute little brown nose.
    So is the lady bring the cat (hopefully Mystic) to you now?

When will you know if it is him ?

Gosh, fingers and paws crossed here....please bring us good news.

It's not him. BUT, he's an awfully cute kitty! She wants to get rid of him.............what do you think???

Here is a pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Here's another pic.

When I talked to her she asked me if Mystic was black, and I said yes, so I thought that the cat she had was black with markings like my boy, but I guess not.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Originally posted by luckies4me
    It's not him. BUT, he's an awfully cute kitty! She wants to get rid of him.............what do you think???

Here is a pic
    Keep him, he is a cutie

I'm sorry it wasn't Mystic but keep your chin up, he could be home any day.

He is so cute, take him! He might bring you luck and bring Mystic backl

He is cute though, looks like he has done made himself at home.

Sorry it wasn't Mystic though, wish it had of been, I think everybody is really watching this thread, hoping to see that Mystic is home safe and sound.

Tray

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

What a cute kitty! Yeah, keep him too! I'm still keeping the prayers going for Mystic too.
    There is something about the presence of a cat... that seems to take the bite out of being alone. ~Louis J. Camuti

Thank you everyone for all your support! I am not giving up hope yet. I am trying to stay strong. Hey if I got one call, why not another right?

She's going to talk to her husband and see what he says. If not I will put his pic up on my Bengal rescue site. He's neutered already, so you would think he had a owner in the past. This is what happens with Bengals though. People get tired of them.

You know though, his first two pics she sent me really look like my stray Bengal Simba. Remember him? Well he got adopted to a very nice couple in my apartments, and they renamed him Jack. I will try to get new pics of him today and I am trying to get his mom to join PT too! He's gained so much weight now too, he weighs 12.5 pounds!

The story is a long one so I will have to write about it tomorrow in another thread.

I did get to put up one more poster yesterday while I was out at the vet clinic. I am hoping these posters will work!

I'll let you know what happens with this kitty cat. And thanks again to everyone. Sorry I didn't have better news.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major