View Poll Results: What do you think of it so far?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it.

15 42.86%
  • It's okay, could be better written.

2 5.71%
  • It's to gory. Why would you write something like this?

2 5.71%
  • It's awesome and well-written.

11 31.43%
  • Don't quit your day job, kid. Go back to pet stories.

5 14.29%
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Story... =P

Jeremy is being a jerk. it's not like they ever talked about him being her boyfreind right? oh well i like graham too.

I slowly put the phone down. I was shocked. I thought maybe he would understand that we didn't see each other much, Graham was so much like me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Like Eliza said, if he got mad, he wasn't for me. Something was wrong with him. He said he never wanted to talk to me again. I didn't see that coming. It was only my first week here and look what I have done.
    I went out to the rec room to find Graham. He waved me over to the loveseat where he sat the first day I saw him. I slumped down on the couch next to him. He stuck his arm around my shoulder.
    "What's the matter? You look depressed." he asked me casually.
    "Jeremy and I... aren't friends anymore." I figured ''broke up'' wouldn't be appropriate right now.
    "What? What happened? You guys were great friends." He said.
    "I know. I don't want to talk about it." I said, fidgeting with my hands again.
    Soon we heard Julie welcoming two new people in the lobby. It was two more girls.
    "Guys? Circle please." Julie said, motioning us to get in a circle. We all sat down and Graham sat next to me and put his hand on my knee. I had a feeling things could only get better from here.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

hmmmm...things are heating up

Heather and Emma are coming in soon.... I can add more characters if anyone else wants to be in it...

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Yay! What happens next?

ooo ooo ooo put me in there! put a shannon in!! that would be so cool!!

I looked up and immediately recognized one of the girls. My heart skipped a beat.
    "Graham! Graham!" I said, shaking his knee to get his attention. I pointed to the girl on the left. "She's Jeremy's sister!"
    "My name is Emma, and they told me I'm anorexic." she said rolling her eyes.
    "Her?" Graham asked.
    "Yeah." I said, my eyes still locked on her. I couldn't believe it. Of all people. Emma sat down next to Eliza. She was always the one to greet people once they sat down. The other person was Heather, who was a struggling bulemic, and you could tell. She was very frail and tiny looking. I looked at my own hands. I looked just as bad. It made me wonder how someone as wonderful as Graham could love someone as ugly as me.
    They ended up moving another bed into our room. Emma roomed with us, and Heather roomed with Raphael, down the hall. I tried to avoid Emma all day. She knew who I was. But the time would come sooner or later.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I'm in the story, I'm in the story

This is getting really good!
    Yes, and....?

Oh... just you wait...

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Graham and I went for our walk.
    "She's roomed with you?" he asked. "What are you going to do?"
    "Maybe she won't recognize me." I prayed. I knew she would. I think she looked at me when she sat down in the circle. Graham put his arm around my shoulder.
    "Maybe it won't be as bad as you think. What are you worried about anyway?" he asked. I didn't know. Maybe I just never liked her.
    "I don't know." I said. I didn't know a lot of things lately. I was really confused.
    "Well, if she gives you any problems, you know where I am." he said smiling. I smiled back. We went back in and I went to my room to get my journal. Emma was there.
    "Hello, Kersey." she said, not even looking up from unpacking her back.
    "Hi." I said, plopping down on my bed.
    "Jeremy has told me so much about you." she said. I didn't like where this was going.
    "What about me?" I asked, opening my journal and messing through the things on the desk, trying to find a pen.
    "That he loves you. But you cut it off. You should see him, Kersey. He's really angry." she said. I didn't even like her voice, she had a real erie voice.
    "I don't care. It wasn't meant to be."
    She shrugged. "Whatever." she said, then plopped down on her bed with her book. She was really skinny.
    "How long have you been anorexic?" I asked. Maybe not the best question, but I was curious about those things.
    "Almost 6 months. I was doing good until I "over-did it" they told me. My body was really weak and they put me in the hospital like 2 weeks ago. That place is hell." she said, not even looking up.
    "I know." I said. "I just got out too." I said. Obviously this wasn't going anywhere so I left and went back out to the rec room. I wondered what else she knew about me.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

AND???????????

I sat in the loveseat and wrote about everything that had happened since I got there. From Graham staring at me up until my little chat with Emma. Eliza came and sat next to me.
    "So, do you like Emma? I think she's cool." she said excitedly. This kid was always happy. It was scary.
    "Yeah she's fine." I said.
    "Wanna go eat lunch?" She asked.
    "No thanks, kid." I said. She was used to me calling her kid. I called everyone kid. She left. I put my journal back in my room and went to the bathroom down the hall. I looked around. Everything was perfectly shiny and clean. I looked around and saw what I wanted. Exactly what I wanted.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

What did she see?

ARE YOU READY?

What a twist!!!

There was a loose nail in the first stall. I wiggled it out of its place and looked at the rust it was covered in. I smiled. I went into the last stall. Luckily no one was in the bathroom. I closed and locked the door, just to be safe. I looked at my purple scars on my wrists. I had waited so long. I slid the rusty nail across one of the purple scars. It stung, but it did no harm. I did it again, harder, and blood appeared. I sat on the cold floor of the stall and closed my eyes, soaking up the pain. I looked down and the blood specked with bits of rust. The rust was making it hurt worse, but it felt good. I wrapped some toilet paper around the cut and pulled my sleeve down. I walked out of the bathroom casually, pretending nothing happened.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Ugh. That is a twist! What is going to happen next?