Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I was in the Hospital - Now I'm Home!

Whoa! I'm just now seeing this (out of town this weekend). I'm so sorry you had to go through that. But I hope you will be able to get back to eating some foods you've been avoiding. That will be nice. Good luck!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Karen, glad to see you're now home and I hope feeling much better.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

I'm seeing this for the first time myself. Glad everything went well and you're back home, nothing like our own home and bed to help us feel better. We don't get hospitalized for this anymore, they do it as outpatient and you go home in a couple of hours after.
    Sounds like great news about the food intolerances, great if you can enjoy foods that were on your "do not enjoy" list.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Thanks again, everyone, it is good to be home, be able to shower normally, and I am getting my body slowly used to ingesting - and ingesting - food again. All baby steps, carefully, carefully - no matter how hard I want to push, Paul is here to make sure I do not do anything too stupid!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Karen, all the best to you and I hope that your recuperation time is short and you are back to a good normal soon. You have my prayers and a hug or two as well.

Thanks, Gini - how are YOU doing? Breathing any better?

I was sooo glad they told me I'd be intubated after I was already knocked out cold, as if anyone even tries to put their hand over my mouth, I tend to bite! And hit!
    I've Been Frosted

Slow and steady Karen, you don't need to be visiting the hospital again. I will say this, since I had my gall bladder removed I can now eat spicy foods without having to worry about kicking LH during the night.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Blog Entries

Karen

I just read this too, we're wishing you a very speedy recovery. So glad you are home, hospitals are such vile places to be. Hope you are feeling better each day , take care Peace and love

I'm so glad it went well, and you do sound like you feel better. Now, take it easy and let Paul be the boss. Hopefully, you'll be able to eat a few more things later.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Glad the surgery went well!! Now rest, rest, rest. And hopefully you can eat some of the foods you've missed.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Blog Entries

Be good

You'll come through this with flyin' colors, you be good too, and do what the good Dr., says. I'll try to be good Peace and love

I'm glad that everything went well and now you're home. I hope you make a speedy recovery and are able to eventually eat many foods that you weren't able to before.

I'm another late-comer to this thread - so glad you're back home in the time in took me to catch up! It's great that maybe now you'll be able to broaden your diet again. Have a good rest!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Oh My! I am just now seeing this. I hope you are ok. Hugs

Thanks, everyone. I am not terribly good at resting, but Paul is here to enforce that! And one of our clients sent me a lovely Vermont Teddy Bear, who is keeping me company. Her name is Stella, and she looks like this one from their website, but a little more delicate and girly!

I've Been Frosted