Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: American Idol

I think Lee has been a favorite of the judges based on what they've said about him, and that's why they gave him "Hallelujah," which is a song that I love basically no matter who sings it, as opposed to Crystal's assigned piece, which was good but not as popular on its own.

I'm still rooting for Crystal, as she seems to have more confidence all along, and knows who she is as an artist, which I am not sure Lee does.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I think Lee has been a favorite of the judges based on what they've said about him, and that's why they gave him "Hallelujah," which is a song that I love basically no matter who sings it, as opposed to Crystal's assigned piece, which was good but not as popular on its own.

I'm still rooting for Crystal, as she seems to have more confidence all along, and knows who she is as an artist, which I am not sure Lee does.
    This is what I thought. I don't think I can pick a true favorite after last night. Both will be hugely successful no matter what.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

3. I must be odd one out. LOL

i dont watch American Idol. generally i cant stand how most people are treated on the show. so avoid watching it except very very rarely now an than.

Casey seemed to expect his ouster, though his final performance was a little odd with him carrying around that little girl who is apparently of no connection to him, just a token "daughter." I wonder if the producers suggested it and cleared it with the girl's parents ... she looked a little confused.
    I've Been Frosted

I love love love Crystal and I'm kinda hoping she DOESN'T win, so she's not stuck in an Idol contract. I think she will be wildly successful if she goes off and makes her own album.

I do really like Lee and I think he has gotten better and better as his confidence grows. I think winning would be a good thing for him because he needs some direction as an artist.
    Fabulously Fierce Pets
    Fabulous Finds for Your Favorite Furbabies

I don't know who to pick. I think we have the best group this year than we've ever had since I've been watching. Last night, I could have gone with any of them being the final two. All three of them are so sweet.

Casey....I'll be looking for him. He is so cute!!!!! Swooooons......

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    I don't know who to pick. I think we have the best group this year than we've ever had since I've been watching. Last night, I could have gone with any of them being the final two. All three of them are so sweet.

Casey....I'll be looking for him. He is so cute!!!!! Swooooons......
    +2

I want Lee to win I think. Both of the final two are very talented, but for some reason I like Lee a lot.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Casey seemed to expect his ouster, though his final performance was a little odd with him carrying around that little girl who is apparently of no connection to him, just a token "daughter." I wonder if the producers suggested it and cleared it with the girl's parents ... she looked a little confused.
    I thought that was his niece. I could be wrong.

And I don't care who wins either. These two have been my favorites for a long time.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    I thought that was his niece. I could be wrong.

And I don't care who wins either. These two have been my favorites for a long time.
    I also thought that was his niece. The show labeled the little girl and the people she was with as "Casey's Family".
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I like both of the final two, and it really doesn't matter to me who wins at this point. I liked Crystal better earlier, but now I kind of like Lee better. Hopefully it will be a good show, either way.

About American Idol...

I have not been able to participate in the ongoing thread, as usually down under we are at least one week behind, however i see this thursday, your wednesday, is the finale, and we are getting it when you do for once, well at least i think that is what is happening, correct me if i am wrong.

I am a huge American Idol fan, and i miss being able to post about it, so i just wanted to say, so far i have agreed with the American Public all the way.

I knew Casey would end up going home, mainly by what the judges had said, and yes he was indeed one little hottie, but i really think he could sing as well, and it is a bit mean to say he only got in the final three because of his looks, i don't believe that, i loved his voice.

I really am happy for ever wins, as i love the final two, but am swaying more to Lee, as his voice is more to my liking, but hey if crystal gets it, no problem.
    Last edited by carole; 05-25-2010 at 10:22 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Yes, the final is tomorrow (Wednesday for us) night, the performances are tonight.

I'm still rooting for Crystal, as she is at least usually on key!
    I've Been Frosted

I didn't get a chance to see the show very well tonight because of issues here with my Mom.

Who was the best of the two? I would love to hear anything anybody has to say about tonight's show. Thanks.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I saw the show tonight and Crystal was great. Lee in my opinion was just okay. The last song that Crystal sang was fantastic and this would be the song she'd be performing if she ends up winning. I was finally able to get through and vote for her 2 times. I sure hope that she wins.

Lee did okay, but Crystal did great. I just thought that he was still off pitch several times, and by now shouldn't he be better than that? But it was like in my opinion, he was performing at a 7 and Crystal was a 10, as she put a lot more effort and just seemed stronger and more committed.

That's my 2 cents.

Yes, I have liked Crystal all along, but was willing to give Lee the benefit of the doubt tonight, and he just didn't come up to the level he should.

I will be downloading Crystal's final song of tonight when it's available on iTunes.
    I've Been Frosted