Page 69 of 150 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2246

Thread: movies you watched today

I just watched "Grease 2". I absolutely hated it, very stupid and IMO, it ruined the whole thing.

I saw The Reaping last night. It was HORRIBLE! Soooo boring.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Yes it was Borat wrestling with the fat man, naked, i must admit i was not expecting it, took me by suprise, we could not stop laughing all the same,it was an image that was hard to get out of one's mind lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I watched Click the other day. Very good movie, totally took me by surprise that way.

I saw Blades of Glory last night. I LOVED it! I'll definitely have to see it again.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Quote Originally Posted by binka_nugget
    I saw Blades of Glory last night. I LOVED it! I'll definitely have to see it again.
    Haha!

Me and my friends were gona see that BUT then we saw WRESTLE MANIA 23!

Stupid Jhon Cena won --- Shawn Michels is so much better ... why did he not win?

Maybe he was jrunk LMAO! at least Mr.Kenedy WON!

Did anyone else see WM23? it was SO funny, the little midget guy got flipped over and slammed on the ground after he hit Mr.keneday in the face LMFAO!

I also watched Alpha Dog with my cousin like a month ago, it's such an awsome movie, I loved it.

movies you watched today

Save the Last Dance this is my fav movie!!!!!! and my suggies are in there sleeping pouch i just looked at them
    *so cute*

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Little Miss Sunshine. Absolutely wonderful. I laughed so hard I cried during some parts and just simply cried during other parts. Brilliantly acted, sarcastically written, and I loved the music and how it was filmed. Fantastic, I can't wait to watch it again!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I saw "Are we done yet?" on friday evening with two of my friends. It's the sequel to "Are we there yet?". It was cute, and I enjoyed it but it's nothing to write home about. I wouldn't buy it, most likely I'd just rent it if you want to see it.

I just saw "rent" because my sister is obsessed and made me watch it. Let's just say it's was a complete waste of time/life. All they did was moan and complain through the whole movie. It was so boring too, not reccommended by me, that's for sure!

Bri watched..

Don Juan Demarco
    Domino
    Ed Wood

♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    Yes it was Borat wrestling with the fat man, naked, i must admit i was not expecting it, took me by suprise, we could not stop laughing all the same,it was an image that was hard to get out of one's mind lol.
    It was during that scene that I left Justin to finish watching it by himself. He then fast forwarded past the rest of that scene and finished the movie. I was totally turned off by the whole movie. I knew I wasn't going to care for it, but I hated it more than I thought I would. For the most part Justin liked it though.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Borat had it's moments ,some of which was funny, but it did not capture my attention that much, i was busy texting my son at the time, so i guess i was not that interested, it takes alot to keep me sitting down still and watching a movie though i can tell you,it was just such an unexpected scene,cannot say it did much for me, but you had to try and look at the funny side of it i guess.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I just seen Desturbia 2 days ago and it was awsome,

I would recomend seeing this movie, it was awsome .. I had no idea what would happen next and that's what most people should love about movies that keep your geussing lol.

GO SEE IT!

Me and my mom watched The Pursuit of Happyness the other night. I enjoyed it, it was very touching. I also watched Saw III - not as good as the first, but still pretty good. Oh, and I watched The Grudge 2, I liked it.

• AMADEUS • AUGUSTUS • SEBASTIAN • THEODORE •

In the past couple of months i've seen

The Pursuit of Happyness
    Tourista
    Happy Feet
    The Number 23
    Vacancy
    Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
    Blades of Glory