Page 68 of 150 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2246

Thread: movies you watched today

I watched these movies in the last couple weeks...

The Clerks II - Funny, but not as much as I expected it to be.
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning - Awesome, I really enjoyed this one.
    Bully - I loved this movie as well.
    Wicker Park - It brought tears to my eyes lol!
    Pulse - It was okay.
    Cars - A GREAT movie! I really enjoyed it!

We purchase our movies with Shaw On Demand (with the remote). It is pretty cheap, and you get the movie for 24 hours.

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

Willard was on TV the other day, so I ended up watching it. I thought it was really good. I also watched High Tension, and Gladiator. I have seen both before, but I love them.

Well just watched Brick last night, hmm what can I say, if anyone can enlighten me on this movie, i would be grateful, i know it was all to do with this girl dying and the drug scene, but even though i consider myself and hubby of reasonable intelligence i really got lost with this film.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I recently saw "Letters from Iwo Jima" and "Music and Lyrics".

Letters from Iwo Jima was really good! A little gross at times.. but still very well done!

Music and Lyrics was cute. I LOVE Hugh Grant.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I watched Pan's Labyrinth last weekend. It was really good despite being in Spanish and all. They had subtitles, much like in Passion of the Christ, so it was easy to understand. A bit gory and had very foul language, but it had a wonderful storyline and was really fun to watch. I highly recommend it to those who like fantasy, or just like a good movie in general. However, not for those that are scared of bugs and don't like a bit of blood!
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

I sure wish someone had reviewed The Libertine for me before i hired it out, it was disgusting, it really did put me off Johnny Depp now, and i love that guy, yes he still was a good actor in it, but i am suprised he did this awful kind of movie.. very very disappointing.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Just saw The Departed with Leo and Damon and such. It was pretty good, the end was kind of whacked out though. I would recommend it.

I bought and watched Silent Tongue a couple of days ago. I found it a bit weird, but it had River in it so it was bearable lol. Now i only have to find Love you to death and Jimmy Reardon and the collection is complete .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I finally got to see Crash, this would have to be one of the best movies i have seen in a long time, awesome, i had heard such good things about it , and expected to be disappointed, but i was not.

Also saw friends with money, hmm cannot say i was overjoyed at this movie, it was ok, had some funny parts in it, it was average,could have ended better too.
    Furangels only lent.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by carole
    I finally got to see Crash, this would have to be one of the best movies i have seen in a long time, awesome, i had heard such good things about it , and expected to be disappointed, but i was not.
    That's an incredible movie. Disturbing, but very good.

I saw Babel last night. Another disturbing but wonderful movie. I thought the music in it was intense and haunting and perfect. I plan to buy the soundtrack, for sure. I did notice that one particular song was also on the soundtrack for The Insider with Russell Crowe, and it was one of my favorites on that soundtrack as well. I didn't watch the Oscars this year, but Babel won for best music. Now, I know why!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Monster House!

It was a lot of fun, and very beautifully animated! I thought the characters were lovable and fun. I really didn't know what to expect, but it was great!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I watched " The pursuit of happiness " with my parents last night. it was good! oh and on Saturday I saw
    " The last Mimzy " at the movie theater with my best friend. It was okay.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I just watched Grudge 2 and Borat on dvd last weekend, Grudge 2 was ok,not really scarey, i guess i jumped once maybe, and Borat, well what can i say, one scene in particular left me speechless, if you have seen it , you will know which one, lol,not sure what to say about Borat really, it was funny.
    Furangels only lent.

Yesterday my friend and I got boared and watched MeAn GiRLs

Quote Originally Posted by carole
    I just watched Grudge 2 and Borat on dvd last weekend, Grudge 2 was ok,not really scarey, i guess i jumped once maybe, and Borat, well what can i say, one scene in particular left me speechless, if you have seen it , you will know which one, lol,not sure what to say about Borat really, it was funny.
    Was this the butt naked men scene?
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!