Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Bob's test results.

The pain is gone Bob. Peace and joy are yours forever.

Jenny and Steve, you showed Bob what love is all about in his last time. I'm sure he sucked it all up and took with him. He was tired and ready to go and you sent him on at the right time.
    You will miss him, but I hope it will be a comfort that you relieved him of his pain and helped him on his way. My thoughts are with you!

Rest in Peace dear Bob!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

R.I.P. Bob! Have fun at the bridge! Now you're without pain and suffering!

Kirsten

((((((HUGS))))) from me and mine ..... Rest Peacefully dear Bob.
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Bob, you've touched so many hearts here at Pet Talk in such a short amount of time. You'll be truly missed. RIP sweet Bob. Please take care Jenny and Steve.

I'm so sorry I was away from the computer during this hard time for you both.

It sounds wierd, but maybe I was more "with" you than I thought. On Thursday night, I had to stay at work until about 8:30 because we had to put a very sick dog to sleep. The owners couldn't handle doing it, so one of our techs (their good friend) brought Desi in. I stayed merely for my receptionist duties of the charging out and paperwork, but decided I wanted to help.

The wierd part is that I've NEVER wanted to see or help a euthanasia, ever. Until that night. As Desi peacefully went to sleep, I stroked her head and ears. All three of us (me, my vet and the tech - all women) told her how good a girl she was as she made her leave for the Bridge.

I like to think that's how it was with Bob. Peaceful and ending with him healthy again with the others at the Bridge.

I'm very sorry for your pain. I wish I could make you feel better. Just know in your heart, you've done a very special thing for Bob.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I didn't think I could do it either. But I held our old girl as she passed on. I am glad that I held her rather than strangers. She went very quickly and it was very peaceful.