Page 58 of 150 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast

Thread: movies you watched today

Quote Originally Posted by GreyhoundGirl
    Yep I watched it 1X friday, 3X saturday, 2X sunday 1X tuesday 1X thursday, 2X friday 2X yesterday and once already today, but I'm going to watch it before bed, too.

I think that would count as OBSESSED !

P.S. The second one comes out December 5th, I hate myself for not getting obsessed with POTC before now, I missed it in theaters ! Now I have to wait almost a whole month ! Seems forever when you are waiting for Captain Jack Sparrow.

And I watched about a thousand trailers for th second one, and read some of the srcipt for the 3rd one. That sort of ruined the second one, though...

Haha yeah. I just recently became obsessed too! My brothers and I were bored one day so they suggested we watch a movie, and I hadn't seen CotBP yet so we watched it. That same day I watched it two more times and from then on I was obsessed! XD Then I begged them to take me to watch the second movie (you'll love it!) and when I came home I watched about a million clips on YouTube. I've seen a crapload of things (pictures, scripts etc) that relate to the third one. You've read the first 56 pages of the script right? If not I will gladly email it to you. I also have three different scripts for the second movie, all are mostly complete. Aaannnnd, I have the DMC bloopers already! I can't wait until Dec.5 though! And don't even GET me started on my room! So yeah...I'm obsessed. I love to be fangirl though! It's so fun! haha!
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Quote Originally Posted by dogzr#1
    Haha yeah. I just recently became obsessed too! My brothers and I were bored one day so they suggested we watch a movie, and I hadn't seen CotBP yet so we watched it. That same day I watched it two more times and from then on I was obsessed! XD Then I begged them to take me to watch the second movie (you'll love it!) and when I came home I watched about a million clips on YouTube. I've seen a crapload of things (pictures, scripts etc) that relate to the third one. You've read the first 56 pages of the script right? If not I will gladly email it to you. I also have three different scripts for the second movie, all are mostly complete. Aaannnnd, I have the DMC bloopers already! I can't wait until Dec.5 though! And don't even GET me started on my room! So yeah...I'm obsessed. I love to be fangirl though! It's so fun! haha!
    I watched it a total of 3 X today. Plus, I watched all my favourite parts over and over for about an hour.

I've only read a bit of the 3rd script, I really wanna read it, but please don't let me. Even just the bit I've already read has spoiled parts of the 2nd one.

It's awesome, though. I watched a million clips of the 1st and 2nd on YouTube. I did thousands of quizes about it.

Also, don't tell me what is in the chest. (Davy Jones) I'll ask you millions of times and beg you untill you're sick. But please, mate, don't tell me ! It will ruin the whole movie.

I've already started saving money so I can buy POTC~DMC on the DVD premier day. I wanna be the first one in the Spanish main to buy it. No, the entire ocean... The entire world.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

I saw "Just like heaven" Yesterday. It was sort of good, but I thought only dead people could be ghosts? I also saw Freaky Friday for the first time in 2 years! I love that movie so much, no matter how many times I watch it.

Monica, you have to show me a picture of your room one of these days. I cannot wait till the second one comes out! I'm getting it for Christmas! My sister LOVES the first one and she hasn't seen the second one yet, so I have to force her to watch it to. My dad also liked it, he's the one who dragged me to the theaters to see it, and well he thinks all movies are crap. So that's saying something... My mom really doesn't like POTC but I'll force it on her.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyhoundGirl
    I watched it a total of 3 X today. Plus, I watched all my favourite parts over and over for about an hour.

I've only read a bit of the 3rd script, I really wanna read it, but please don't let me. Even just the bit I've already read has spoiled parts of the 2nd one.

It's awesome, though. I watched a million clips of the 1st and 2nd on YouTube. I did thousands of quizes about it.

Also, don't tell me what is in the chest. (Davy Jones) I'll ask you millions of times and beg you untill you're sick. But please, mate, don't tell me ! It will ruin the whole movie.

I've already started saving money so I can buy POTC~DMC on the DVD premier day. I wanna be the first one in the Spanish main to buy it. No, the entire ocean... The entire world.

Only 25 more days! I already asked the people at Sam Goody if I can have their Jack standee! They said to come back after the DVD is out.

Ok, I won't tell you anything. It will be hard but I will not tell you anything!

And Alyssa, once I get my camera working again I will definitely take a picture! Notice the lack of new pictures, well my camera's broke. I'm most likely going to buy a new one during Christmas anyway.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

I finally watched Benji (the 2005 version). It was so sad. It featured back yard breeders and somebody dumping a dog on a dirt road. However, the dogs were sooooooooooo cute (Benji, Benji's Mom and Lizard Tounge). Lizard Tounge was my favorite. Not sure I would recommend it because it was so sad. I wish there were happy dog movies out there (I thought Win Dixie was a happy dog movie).
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I watched "Duck Soup" quite early this morning!!!

It's still one of my favorite Marx Brothers Movie!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethann
    I thought Win Dixie was a happy dog movie.
    me, too! i thought that was a cute movie.
    Penny Lane & Daisy

I watched enough PotC~2 trailers to count as a movie. Other than that, I watched the first one... Again.

I started watching Clicklast night then the DVD died on me so i only got to see the first half hour.. the same thing happened with Snakes on a Plane last week .

Also watched The Howling last week, what a crap movie. And i watced and loved Little Black Book Britanny Murphy is precious... 'speaking' of BM i watced Girl Interrupted last week aswell .

18 days 'till POTC 2, I'd better start posting about seeing it, or I'll never be able to keep up. This thread would resemble this:

"I watched it !"
    "again"
    "and again"
    "once more"
    "did I tell you I liked it?!"
    "last time, I promise"
    "I lied"

I am dishonest, after all.

The DVD of POTC Dead Man's Chest arrived through my letterbox today, all the way from Aussie-land!

(click thumbnails to see larger)

It's in a collector edition tin
    front & back

dvd case front & back

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH
    The DVD of POTC Dead Man's Chest arrived through my letterbox today, all the way from Aussie-land!

(click thumbnails to see larger)

It's in a collector edition tin
    front & back

dvd case front & back

18 days until it comes out here!!

I was trying to find a baby-gaga thing that would say "18 days untill POTC2 is on DVD" but I couldn't find one. They all say was born 11 months ago, instead of will be born in 18 days.

Ah well, as long as I have my blinkie

Man, you are SO lucky..... 18 days, 18 days, try to stay sane, now....

I saw Borat the other day.

Ridiculous is the best word I can find that fits. I thought it was going to be funny but it was horrible.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    I saw Borat the other day.

Ridiculous is the best word I can find that fits. I thought it was going to be funny but it was horrible.
    Thank you for the review, Kay, I won't waste any money on that one.
    I've been watching a lot of old movies on Turner Classics. They're so good - pretty sad when you have to watch 50-yr old movies to see something worthwhile!