Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Thursday 125- It's good to be alive.

I'll check in too, hope everyone is doing better, prayers for those that are not feeling well today. Me? Just tired is all.

I'll take a Slushie, that really sounds great. I have been out shopping for the house, well looking at carpet, even though it is not ready for that yet! Still fun looking.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Originally posted by trayi52
    I'll check in too, hope everyone is doing better, prayers for those that are not feeling well today. Me? Just tired is all.

I'll take a Slushie, that really sounds great. I have been out shopping for the house, well looking at carpet, even though it is not ready for that yet! Still fun looking.

Willie
    Slushie? DONE?

LOL, when can a woman not go on a shopping trip?

Is the carpet Mario proof?

DJ, slushie?

DONE!

Slick,

No need to apologize...

Jen,
    You are welcome and you're welcome!

Thanks for posting!

Redd,
    LOL anything I get is welcome!

Thanks!

Randi,

You got it!!

One cake..whipped cream?

DONE!

For she's a jolly good fellow?

The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Hey just checking in finished both jackets (one last night one tonight. ) Now I get to work on my sons christmas quilt.
    Yes Richard I sew and spin and Knit not nearly as much as I would like Job seems to get in the way. Dang .Oh well only a couple more weeks of that. Yahoo!!!
    Opps spoke too soon just was reminded I get to be hubbies asstant from retail manager to wood flooring tech is that a promotion or demotion hummm not sure. finge benifits are better working for hubby (if ya know what I mean

G'day everyone,
    An ice cold jug of beer would go down well Richard, it's a balmy 29 deg C at the moment.
    Been a very hetic past month, but looking forward to catching up.
    The bar's looking good, still a few cheery stains though. Better go over and kiss Mario Possum, he's probably missed you.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

**waves**
    Hi Oggy.....so nice to see you here again! Sit down and make yourself comfortable. Got an ice cold Guiness if that suits you.

Corinna, I've got a bag full of Max's fur...do you still take orders?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Slick! I'm sorry, I meant nothing personal by that lame joke Richard just put me on the spot by saying I HAD to post if I opened and someone said something about a joke and I was desperate. Come on buddy, let's kiss and make up (don't anyone look ) OK OK, Mario and Possum are giggling in the corner, so what!

Sure thing Slick I just finished a scarf for Choc. Puppy Hope it gets there in the next day or 2 . Mandy make sure mom posts pic. of your beautiful yarn.
    Trev so good to see you here.
    It's cool here this morning how about a hot cocoa. Hubby started back to work yesterday really sore but remembering to take it slow and take brakes and do some of his back exercizes. Yea no more totally broke.
    Cheers to the sirrah family and Persion mom for a safe landing and return of the group home.

vacation time!

i'm leaving columbus this afternoon for 8 days of rest and sun. alex is staying here with my dear friend shawn to mind him and the 4 cats, still i worry about alex. may i have a mimosa please to celebrate and calm my nerves about the flights please?
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Sorry I missed the party yesterday. I just now skimmed through the posts since I'm required to add to the thread.

We started CERT training earlier this week. (Citizen's Emergency Response Team). Its a FEMA endevour (there's got to be a joke there somewhere) - but seriously, it has to do with the fact that we can't always count on the trained professionals to be there in case of a major emergency or disaster so its training on disaster preparedness.

Is there still a DOTD out there somewhere? If not, a Baileys sounds good too.

These are not the droids you were looking for

pssst, Julie - over here! Allow me to fix you up with a drink-eroo. We have some slushies, Slick's Bailey's, the usually non-alcohol choices and I think someone opened some champaign for a Mimosa or two. Let's play pot luck and see what we get! I'm part of the ERT squad at work as well. If anybody needs help at the next BBQ you and I can take turns helping the firemen.. if we end up having to give them mouth to mouth well HEY! Just keeping in practise

TGIF!!!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Originally posted by Kfamr
    TGIF!!!

I agree - WOO HOO!!

Does anyone feel like meatloaf and mashed potatoes?

Thought some comfort food would be a good idea.

Fresh peas are still available, I'll help to shell them! I think shelling peas is fun *as fun as vacuuming with Rupert? Gini, we both need to get a life* How about some nice home made biscuits and gravy. Comfort food is good, nice idea

I let Rupert loose in my office. He just loved this one corner and kept going back there over and over again.

Got to check it out - must be something good back there!!

Fresh peas - sounds good!