Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who's who?

My name is Chantelle, I am 15, will be 16 in July. I have a Golden Retriever names Buddy, I am not sure how old he is, the vet said anywhere from 2-5. I also am owned by 12 cats, Peppurr, Mimi, Vader, Twinkles, Majesty, Chaos, Zeus, Rascal, and Hercules, Xena, Mischief, and Felix.

I am obsessed with Star Trek And LOTR. I like to collect Video Games, Video Game Consoles, and DVD's. My favorite movies are Gladiator, LOTR, All of the Star Trek's, All the Star Wars, Sleepy Hollow, and Titanic. My favorite TV shows are The Simpsons, Malcom In The Middle, That 70's Show, WWE Raw, WWE Smackdown, Family Guy, underGrads, and Mission Hill. I love Heavy Metal/Death Metal music. My favorite bands are Metallica, Slayer, Sepultura, and Pantera

Chantelle, 12 cats? That's impressive!

Chantelle, 12 cats? That's impressive!
    I actually have 13 living with me right now but next monday Isis will be going to her new home

Originally posted by bnormal
    Fox-Gal, in the middle picture what is the Doberman looking dog?

Thats my Great Dane, looking a little to hard at my MinPin!!!

Their great buddies.....their our odd couple.

Fox-Gal, it must be the angle of the pooches in the picture because your min pin doesn't look to min!

Or it could just be that my eyes are getting so bad the older I get!

LOL The MinPin standing on the arm of the couch, the only way she can look Barocka (Great Dane) in the eyes. She small, about the size of Barocka's head. One Bite from Barocka and she gone. Thankfully they get along.
    Here's the un-edited picture if you like to get a better look. I know when I put all the pic. in one it did make it hard to see. Just didn't want to waste peoples time with a lot of pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have to admit Fox-Gal, I thought the min pin was further in the background and a big doberman.

My name is Diana and I am way old. My two daughters (Cincy's Mom and Dakota's Mommy) are PTers and that is how I got into PetTalk.

My husband and I have 5 dogs, Oreo, a 13 1/2 beagle/poodle mix; Dazzi a 3 year old golden mix; Taggert, a 1 year old airdale mix;Snoopy, a 1 year old Dalmation mix and Jack a 4 year old airedale. I would probably have more dogs if Carl wasn't so hard hearted. LOL

Besides the two girls we have a son named Rob who lives and works in Cincinatti and has no pets. Don't know what we did wrong with him. He must take after his dad.

For 16 years I worked at a Catholic Parish Office until my position was eliminated last year. Carl worked at a company for 26 years when they closed his plant last fall. We could have moved to Florida with his company but wanted to stay closer to or children and friends. Both of us are looking for jobs right now.

Guess that's about it.
    Last edited by 4 Dog Mother; 06-05-2003 at 04:08 PM.

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

My name is Sarah and I am sixteen. I'm in Year 10 at the moment (just finished mid-years) and am trying so hard to do well at school, since I want to be a vet, and I don't know about America, but here in Australia only about 260 people get into veterinary science nationwide each year. So I'm gonna have to do the slog to get there

I volunteer at my local RSPCA (with the dogs, initially, but this weekend I start with the cats. Hopefully I'll be transferred back soon...I love the kitties, but the reason I volunteered was for the dogs), and am hopefully getting a job at my local vets after I do my work experience there at the end of this term, in late June.

My favouritest show in all the world is Buffy the Vampire Slayer Six episodes until the ultimate season finale. Oh boy, am I loving Season 7! Andrew totally cracks me up - "In my scenario, we are beltless" LOL He's hilarious, as is Anya.

My primary love in terms of pets are dogs. They've been my calling since I was a little girl , but my parents aren't fond of the idea of a house pet. So, we have many compromises - two rabbits (Zander and Fergus), seven guinea pigs (Garrison, Maverick, Kennedi, Opal, Lavender, Hallie and Pyper), and two birds (Lachie and Austin - yes, they are house pets, but we got them on the condition they are not outside their cage without me being there). Over the years I've had mice, snails, skinks, caterpillars, and fish, too.

In February my next door neighbours got a Golden Retriever puppy called Lucy, and are kind enough to let me walk her mostly every day, and play with her and everything, so she's my 'half-dog'. I'm trying very hard to teach her good manners, as well, but that's not working out so well

Don't remember how I found this board, although I'm pretty sure it was through the DOTD.

This thread is really interesting! I never knew all of this about everyone.

Hi,

My name is Karen and I have been married to Michael
    for 22 years. I work at a Police agency in
    Southern Calif. I have 3 furry children, 2 box turtles
    and 3 wonderful sisters, 5 neices, 2 nephews and
    I am now a Great Aunt, thanks to one of my neices.
    Like some of you, I have a house with a
    yard, and I bought a mini van just for my dogs.
    My family, including my husband, says my life is revolves around my dogs. What can I say, it's true and they always
    put a smile on my face.
    I found Pet Talk when I was reading through a Dog Fancy
    magazine, and have been a fan ever since.
    I have met the nicest and most supportive people
    on this web site of all ages.

----<---<--<{(@

My name is Christina I`m 14 right now. Next year I will be going to high school in a new school that I`ve never even heard of b/c I just moved to Austin Texas a little while ago. I really want to go back to my OTHER house(the one we don`t own anymore)but I know that won`t happen b/c...well it won`t. I really don`t do anything like work or volunteer anywhere b/c my Mom and Step-dad don`t let me But as soon as I can ?I`m gonna. I`ve ALWAYS wanted to be a vetrinarian,I think since I was 5 or 6.

Maybe someday I`ll be able to goto one of the Pet Talk meetings.
    (Anybody live it Texas ?)

My favorite animal would have to be horses (even tho I don`t own one).

My favorite dog breed, obviously, Rottweilers.I don`t have a Rottie right now but when I`m older people will be afraid of me b/c I`m gonna be the old lady next door that`s obsessed with rotties. We used to have a rottie named Brut that we had to give away b/c of certain reasons, but he ended up getting out of that persons yard and he got hit by a truck. I`m mostly into BIG dogs like rotties or Great Danes.

How did I find Pet Talk.....hmmm..Ohhh yeah.... Ihad always come to Pet Of The day Dog of the day and cat of the day but then PET TALK WAS THERE!!!! I was amazed...I didn`t join for a while I just visited but I decied to join when I was 12 and told everyone I was 13.... BAD IDEA!

Well guess that`s it,

TTYL

My name is Kimmy and I'll be 26 this month. I'm the web tech for the Brennan Law Library. I've lived my whole life in MI. I'm not married (yet) but am in a committed relationship.

I found Pet Talk in 2001 after adopting Kia and searching for things pet related on the net.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June