Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: HELP! -Cat figurines, etc., need new homes!

Hi everyone, I am going along organizing the requests in the order they came and checking out the availabilities and getting the packaging together and all ready to send. I sent out Helene's (lvpets2002) yesterday and am now getting Maggie's (Pinot's Mom) together. I'm trying to check everything to make sure I've got the right ones and to let people know as I go along and if items are no longer available.

Thanks, and I apologize for the time it's taking.. I've never done this before (e.g., eBay or such).
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Pat,
    I'd be happy to take the entire family but since I had so many other kitties circled I don't want to be piggy and take everything....
    So if Moosmom wants the family that's fine with me. Whatever works best...and thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Hi Diane, I was just looking more closely at the ones you circled, and I see that you also have two of the "family members" circled .. attachment #4, top right hand side. So I guess you and Donna (moosmom) should decide whether either of you would like the whole "family".. the smaller cat in front of the two striped ones has slight stripes and the same color scheme (he's their "kitten"!).

Thanks,
    Pat
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    Hi Pat,
    I'd be happy to take the entire family but since I had so many other kitties circled I don't want to be piggy and take everything....
    So if Moosmom wants the family that's fine with me. Whatever works best...and thanks!
    Hi Diane, I'm working on a PM in response to your specifics.. I'll be sending it along shortly.

Donna, please let me know if you'd like the "family," because at this point you have first choice on them! Thanks .

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Hello everyone, I've been getting more of the orders together, and I've been finding there are a few things I need to let you all know..

First, I must apologize: With regard to the wide white bookshelves with the stuffed animals on top, a few of the items on the top shelf aren't available because I plan to keep them. I removed most of the ones I was going to keep before I took the pictures, but I missed a few. These include the black & white puppet on the far left, the tall white kitty with blue spots on the far right, and the three Christmas ornaments hanging from the bottom of that shelf.. These were all gifts that I want to keep.

There may be a few others here and there I also want to keep, and I'll update this report later. Thanks and again I apologize for the confusion.

With regard to "families" and other groupings, I've already mentioned the three striped ones..

Also on that same shelf there is a group of fluffy grey kitties that I also consider a family. Actually, the mom and the kitten to her right are part of the same piece so they can't be separated! The one on her left is a separate piece, with a different shade of grey coat and blue eyes (I think he takes more after their dad).

And on the shelf to the left of that one, there are two black cats with white spots and pink ears, the taller one sitting behind the smaller (which has wings while mom doesn't). Those were clearly done by the same artist (though I don't think I got them together), so they're another family.

In the last picture (before Crystal's), the two white ones with the slitted eyes also look like they might be related..

And on the top shelf in the picture before that one, there are two little white kitties with bright pinkish-orangish ears and little gold asterisk-type marks... they aren't together in the picture, but they are clearly siblings!

Those are all groupings I would kind of like to see go as their groups because I've really enjoyed thinking of them that way.

Pat
    Death thought about it.

WoW I got my Box of Goodies Saturday.. They are so Precious & Adorable.. Pat a Check is already in the mail headed your way for my items.. Also sent extra money for Uncle Gary's stuff.. I Loved them all & send more if any extras with no homes please..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh, good, thanks, Helene. I'm glad to know they arrived and you are enjoying them!

I sent Pinot's Mom's out last week, and now I'm working on Momcat's and Dehlers43's orders. I'll soon be getting to all of you who have asked about them.

Death thought about it.

Pat, they arrived today, and they're wonderful! Thank you so much! I'll mail a check tomorrow. They're happily settling into their new home. The two larger ones (grey and brown) are flanking a plant on the table in the front hall, while all the others are on the coffee table in the living room, joined by the three already there. I'm so happy I spotted the little turquoise one from Mexico! I think it's my favorite!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Pat, they arrived today, and they're wonderful! Thank you so much! I'll mail a check tomorrow. They're happily settling into their new home. The two larger ones (grey and brown) are flanking a plant on the table in the front hall, while all the others are on the coffee table in the living room, joined by the three already there. I'm so happy I spotted the little turquoise one from Mexico! I think it's my favorite!
    Oh, please post pictures of their new digs!
    Death thought about it.

ATTN!: doolittleky.... moosmom..... Pinot's Mom... dehlers43...

I'm finally ready to start getting your orders together!

Quote Originally Posted by doolittleky View Post
    I like the white cat fluffy one next to the black cat and also the little cat in the same pic. I also love the Siamese bat in the first pic to the right side of the pic. That is just at a fast glance. If the other person doesn't take the black one I like that too.
    Melissa
    Which two white cats did you mean; there are two or three possibilities. the ones in the 4th picture of figurines on the white bookcase, or the ones in the last picture on the brown shelf with the little orange one in front of it? (The black ones in these pictures are already taken, and the Siamese cat has been also.)

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Wow!!!

Okay, here goes:

Polka Dot Bear
    C A T letters on shelf below polka dot bear

Picture #5

Far right striped cat
    On left side, Uncle Sam Cat

Please PM me with the cost and, if you have paypal, I'll transfer it into your account!! You've got a great collection.
    Donna, the polka dot "bear" (actually a cat in a Bast pose) and the C A T letters have already been taken. You can have the Uncle Sam cat.

The far right striped cat is part of a "family," with the striped medium-size one next to him and the smaller lighter-striped guy (their kitten ). I'd kind of like to keep them together, so if you'd like all three, you can have them. Please let me know! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Just PM'd both of you...

Pat/Donna;

RE:"Donna, I just saw the Pinot's Mom had already asked for the medium-sized "family" member, so I guess either: one or the other of you can get the whole family; or: I break the family up and send each of you the individual ones you wanted.

Moosmom, Pinot's Mom, what do you think about the idea of keeping those three together as a "family" and one or the other (or neither) of you getting them together? "
    Donna, if you want the "family" that's fine. Pat, I did notice one I hadn't before - in front of the bear, to the right of the CAT letters, there is a turquoise one I also like if that's OK. Let me know either way! Thanks so much!

Maggie
    and

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    Hi Pat,

Maggie or Diane, you can have the "family" if Donna decides not to take it.

All of you, please let me know if you still want these and/or if you want any others. I should be able to get them on their way in the next few days!
    Last edited by phesina; 05-14-2011 at 01:05 PM.
    Death thought about it.