Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: American Idol

Crystal is my one and only choice. It is true, this lot leaves quite a bit to be desired!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

So I was not surprised Andrew Garcia was eliminated, he never seemed to live up to his initial audition, and I wasn't sure how he stuck around that long. It was sad to see Katie eliminated, but I am sure she will do well with her career, whatever she decides it is going to be!
    I've Been Frosted

Crystal has been my favorite from the beginning. I also like Lee.

Big Mike has got a BIG head. He has become so full of himself. He needs to be knocked down a peg or two. I mean, he is good, but geez!

I liked Siobhan, but I'm over her now.

It was difficult for me to make it through this week becuase I can't really stand Adam Lambert. Sorry. I felt he was telling them things just to make himself seem all important. And he kept wanting them to sing like he does, with the raspy scream in the voice. Only Siobhan sings like that!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I haven't been here in awhile (life getting in the way)...I don't think I ever commented about the week Michael was in the bottom 3 and then left as the one to go. Thank goodness the judges saved him and he came back strong the following week. I really could not believe HE was the one with the least votes that week!

As for Katie going home, I thought for sure Tim, and possibly Aaron and Siobhan would have gone home before Katie. I was shocked to find out she is the one who went this week!

Andrew definitely was not living up to any potential he may have shown earlier on. Too one-dimentsional I think.
    ~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Crystal has been my favorite from the beginning. I also like Lee.

Big Mike has got a BIG head. He has become so full of himself. He needs to be knocked down a peg or two. I mean, he is good, but geez!

I liked Siobhan, but I'm over her now.

It was difficult for me to make it through this week becuase I can't really stand Adam Lambert. Sorry. I felt he was telling them things just to make himself seem all important. And he kept wanting them to sing like he does, with the raspy scream in the voice. Only Siobhan sings like that!!
    Exactly how I feel. I used to love Adam but he isn't my favorite at all any more.
    Mike is on my last nerve. Sorry if I am offending anyone but his Mr. Wonderful attitude is really annoying.

I was so upset to see Katie go. All I could think about was her Grandmother being upset about it, if she had the presence of mind to realize it.
    It hit so close to home.

Sorry to say that Siobhan is really weirding me out.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

My dvr came up short. Who got kicked off tonite?

RobiLee
    Good question, mine came up short too. The show ran way over the normal time.
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

It was Tim Urban.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee View Post
    I know, mine too. What's up with that?! They had so much crap going on, couldn't they have ended the show on time?

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66 View Post
    I know, mine too. What's up with that?! They had so much crap going on, couldn't they have ended the show on time?
    I take it for granted that the special stuff like Idol Gives Back is going to run over the allotted time. I think it was around 9:40pm Ryan said "the show is going to run over time". I was flicking back & forth to the show while watching baseball, but the game was over before the last minutes of Idol so I got to see the elimination.

Tim may be a nice guy, but he really needed to go and I'm glad he finally did. He should have gone before Andrew and Katie, IMO.
    ~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit

It ran over 20 minutes over! I was watching it behind (didn't start watching it until an hour in) and when Ryan said it was going to run late I fast forwarded to the end so I wouldn't miss who went home. There will be a lot of upset people who try to watch it tonight.

I will not be too upset with anyone going home except Crystal and Lee. Everyone else is just okay in my eyes.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

So what did you all think of last night's performances? I think everyone did a pretty good job this time. I don't "get" why the judges didn't like Crystal's performance, other than they felt a need to criticize her for once to prompt sympathy votes. And I didn't mind her "talking back" one bit, it seemed perfectly natural to me, and logical.
    I've Been Frosted

I was sad to see Siobhan go, but not too surprised. I wonder why Aaron is still around, frankly.
    I've Been Frosted

Me too. I really haven't liked Aaron from day one! I liked Siohban, too. I had to laugh at Simon when he said she sounded like she was giving birth at the end of the song. I think Big Mike will be next to go.

I wonder who will go tonight. I thought Crystal, again, did a better job than the judges gave her credit for, and I loved her dress! Very "big band singer" but current. I thought it was sad how out of tune Casey was, and wonder if it really was that he was so nervous he didn't hear the band ... And though I really don't know why Aaron is still around, I thought that because of his size and build, he reminded me most of Sinatra!

What did you think?
    I've Been Frosted