Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2010 pregnancy/baby thread

Quote Originally Posted by KBlaix View Post
    Yeah, Karen, he is really fair. Nathan was/is too. Both boys had very a small amount of white-blonde hair. Nathan's has darkened a little, but it's still pretty light. I bet Topher's hair will do the same.

Here's a recent picture of Nathan. He's being a monkey "ooo ooo aah aah"
    It'll be interesting to see how it changes as they grow! We have one family at my church where there are two boys and a baby sister - all three started out with fine golden hair, the younger boy's hair has darkened to light brown, the older boy's is still very light, and baby sister currently has golden blonde hair, but she's only 18 months, so we'll see! Their Dad's hair is coal black, none of the kids got that!
    I've Been Frosted

Wow, I haven't checked up on this thread in a while.

Tyler has huge beautiful eyes!!! And Topher is adorable too.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I love the one of Topher looking at the dogs.. That's so cute.

I wish my baby would find his eviction notice.. Lol.. I can't wait to meet him.

Topher and Nathan are incredibly cute!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Cute pics!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Ah, babies. I just browsed through this and it's all so wonderful watching the babies develop and grow, inside and out! I may go find Clara's thread and update a little on that...or maybe just the 2009 Pregnancy one haha.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

No baby... My due date came and went..
    I went to the doctor earlier and I am dilated 1 cm, and his head is low in my pelvis. So all the walking I have been doing lately has made some progress.. But I'm still not having any contractions or other symptoms that it will be soon.
    If I don't go in to labor by next Wednesday I have to be induced that day.. The hospital I am delivering at doesn't let you go past 41 weeks. I am praying, hoping, and keeping everything crossed that I go before then because I really don't want to be induced.

I just want him to come out!

Quote Originally Posted by molucass View Post
    No baby... My due date came and went..
    I went to the doctor earlier and I am dilated 1 cm, and his head is low in my pelvis. So all the walking I have been doing lately has made some progress.. But I'm still not having any contractions or other symptoms that it will be soon.
    If I don't go in to labor by next Wednesday I have to be induced that day.. The hospital I am delivering at doesn't let you go past 41 weeks. I am praying, hoping, and keeping everything crossed that I go before then because I really don't want to be induced.

I just want him to come out!
    Just for the record, don't stress too much if you have to be induced. I was induced twice. It really wasn't that bad. That said, I know you don't want to wait until Wednesday.

We'll be praying for you, keep walking! And this is not scientifically proven, but try tea with raspberry leaves in it, that is supposed to help!
    I've Been Frosted

Lane was born on September 22nd at 6:08 PM.. He weighed 6 lbs 14 oz, and was 20 1/4 in long. He's now over a month old and at his last doctors appointment this past Friday he was 7 lbs 8.5 oz and 22 in long.

One of his picture collages from the hospital.

On his way home.

Just being cute.

His first trip to the zoo.

Pictures with mommy.

And finally, here he is at the pumpkin patch a few days ago.

Awww, welcome home and welcome to Pet Talk, Lane!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my goodness, Lane is absolutely adorable. Those pictures are making me excited to be a mommy again. Only three weeks to go!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Oh, Lane is so tiny! Congratulations!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

time is almost here... Nov 20-22nd..

and I´m scared beyond reason... I´ve been dreaming that today is the day.. each day for the last week..

I´m scared... and I´ve already been through it once.. but this time seems scarier.. also adding up the circumstances... I just don´t want to face it alone I think...(despite I´m not alone alone, but still)...

I soooo need to relax...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

We'll be thinking of you, Isabel!
    I've Been Frosted