Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Do You Have A Middle Name

Summer Dawn. My dad's name is Don. I was named after him. I really don't mind my name at all. I rather like it actually.

I was given my maternal grandmothers middle name....Madeline. When I was a kid I hated it because it was so different, now I cherish it, and I hear it all the time just spelled differently sometimes.
    ~Traci, Duke, Champ, Chopper and Ryleigh

On occasion I have been know to speak Chopperese.

my middle name

My middle name is Edward, it was Dad's middle name,his Dad's and my Great -Great and Great -Great-Great -Grandfather were named Edward,so I guess it was a tradition.I use it when I signing things just the initial on some things,do use the whole name on some checks I get .
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Patricia Ann.
    Ditto. (I've only met 2 Pats who didn't have Ann as a middle name.) I use it on legal documents.

My dad didn't have a middle name, and my Mom's rhymed with her first name - she hated it, but it was the custom to use the name of the godparent as a child's middle name.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I'm Kari (pronounced "carry") Ann. My mother saw it in a newspaper article, as Karianne. She split the name and dropped the E. I am rarely called by both names, except for one family I've known all my life (there is a son named Kerry in their family, so to avoid confusion, I was and always will be Kari Ann to them.).
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Megan Jo.

=] Uncommon, but I've learned to like it.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

My middle name is Ann. I don't ever use it though. My mom, dad, and sister all often call me Kari Ann or Onnie (long story, but basically it started as Annie and evolved into Onnie years ago).
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    I'm Kari (pronounced "carry") Ann. My mother saw it in a newspaper article, as Karianne. She split the name and dropped the E. I am rarely called by both names, except for one family I've known all my life (there is a son named Kerry in their family, so to avoid confusion, I was and always will be Kari Ann to them.).
    I don't think I've ever seen "Karianne" before, I like it. As for me, my Dad picked the name Kari and then my mom chose the spelling after seeing the name of Kari Michaelson on Gimme a Break. My middle name was just pulled out of the air because it goes well with Kari.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla